Question: Do You Want Iowa to Stomp Us?

Mark me for the "it doesn't matter what happens at Iowa City" camp.

I think Bo is going to be staying here.

The only way I look at that and think that's OK is that we have a couple of beasts coming in at DT. You can never have too many play makers at DT.

Bring in the DTs, upgrade the LBs and maybe the defense will start rolling 2009-10 style.

The offense won't run anybody off the field next year, but it is more than capable of scoring. Remember back in those games were Lee was QB. Heck, if we score a touchdown in some of those games, one touchdown, we win.

You should be in timeout for reminding us about those games. eyeswear2allthatsholy

How many of you want Iowa to absolutely hand us our lunch this week? I'm for a 50-0 shellacking in order to end the Pelini era. We can all wax on about how we don't want to abandon the players, etc, but, the reality is that unless Iowa kicks our rear ends, there's a very good chance Bo is back next year.

well now, it took almost all year, but you clearly won the "worst post of 2014".......really???

If Bos job is on the line for this game then our AD needs fired as well. Beating Iowa means nothing in the big picture of things.

Agree 100%. Of course I don't want to lose to Iowa. I think we will, for the same reasons I thought we would lose to Minnesota. But frankly it's irrelevant. I have no hope whatsoever for this program to succeed under Bo Pelini. The air has been too toxic for too long and when he's been handed opportunity after opportunity to fix things via meaningful staff changes, he has failed to capitalize.

This program needs a fresh start badly. If Eichorst is dumb enough to think a win at Kinnick changes the fundamental picture, add him to the chopping block for all I care.

If Bos job is on the line for this game then our AD needs fired as well. Beating Iowa means nothing in the big picture of things.

Agree 100%. Of course I don't want to lose to Iowa. I think we will, for the same reasons I thought we would lose to Minnesota. But frankly it's irrelevant. I have no hope whatsoever for this program to succeed under Bo Pelini. The air has been too toxic for too long and when he's been handed opportunity after opportunity to fix things via meaningful staff changes, he has failed to capitalize.

This program needs a fresh start badly. If Eichorst is dumb enough to think a win at Kinnick changes the fundamental picture, add him to the chopping block for all I care.

just like all the other turkeys!

happy thanksgiving, you turkeys.

Nobody going to answer Post #73?

I prefer whatever minimum outcome forces major change. If he can beat Iowa and still get fired, we go w/ that. But if I had to choose between a single loss to Iowa, or another year of blowouts (which is what I equate the continuation of his employment to mean) and a constant grind over the next 10 months to extract some optimism for the season ahead - then I'm going w/ a loss at the end of an already disappointing season which provides the fanbase and Husker nation hope for the future.

THIS^^^ As much as I dislike kchuskerchris I have to agree.

• Fire 1

To all of you that voted yes to having Iowa stomp us.....in the words of the immortal Lou Reed "You can all just take a f-ing walk". I'd imagine you are also among the group that have penile dripping fits about 9 wins.

I'm fed up with what I see, but I also remember hearing my grandpa talk about the late 50s when the notion of a winning season seemed remote. A win in a college football game is a win...and if that win is for my team, I will ALWAYS cheer for that win. ALWAYS.

• Fire 1