Barney Cotton - "Nine wins . . . . What do you think of that s&%t?"

Husker_x

They all know the heat is turned up on this staff to win a B1G title, or at least play for another one. 9 wins is great for a lot of programs, but not for one with the history the Cornhuskers have. Fair or not, it is tough to coach after the Bob D and Tom O years. Losing in the big games is tough to take, but losing in them the way we do is, well it's not going to cut it for this fan base. Don't see how it will be any different next year, without some changes.

Lets win the Bowl game, and get ready for next year.

GBR!!!

It's not just Barney Cotton. The entire coaching staff is a disgrace. I wish all of them would be fired so we could start from scratch; bring in fresh blood with new ideas. I'm sure Barney isn't the only coach who feels this way about 9 wins.

If this is true, this is a blatant slap in the face of the fans by Barney. He probably knows we all want him gone and just wants to rub the fact they've reached their timeless benchmark for excellence in our faces.

People want to express Callahan and Pedersen as the low point, but I'll tell you this, if this is what our clown show of a coaching staff thinks and trolls after --that-- win, and the ad doesn't jettison them all to the Iowa states of the world, then Nebraska is truly dead as 9-4 is good enough.

Chicago Cubs of college football.

Without the sellouts starting against BYU in 2015

People want to express Callahan and Pedersen as the low point, but I'll tell you this, if this is what our clown show of a coaching staff thinks and trolls after --that-- win, and the ad doesn't jettison them all to the Iowa states of the world, then Nebraska is truly dead as 9-4 is good enough.

Chicago Cubs of college football.

Without the sellouts starting against BYU in 2015

Already doing my part. Won't be going to any games next year.

Too broke to buy tickets.

“Going to a bowl! Nine wins! What do you think of that s---!?” Nebraska co-offensive line coach Barney Cotton crowed Friday as he jogged to the elevator after the Huskers’ 37-34 overtime victory against Iowa.

Cotton said it just loud enough for those around him to hear, although to no one in particular. Of course, he was clearly aware of reporters in his presence.

Two other coaches, Ross Els and Tim Beck, kept their focus ahead, not making eye contact, on their way to the elevator.

Link.

Hard to know the meaning without hearing it said. Could of been Kool-Aide, could of been mocking, could of been sarcasm.