Barney Cotton - "Nine wins . . . . What do you think of that s&%t?"

Husker_x

Other schools would kill to have 9 wins you guys, especially Colorado.

Cool. So if this staff thinks the expectations are too high here they can pack it on up and take it to Colorado.

If #9wins is such an accomplishment where are all the other schools beating down Pelini's door, or "killing" as you say, to hire him away? His name never comes up positively for any other coaching opening. One would think a program like Florida would love to have Pelini and his #9win show in the Swamp.

Friendly fire, here. I believe AtB is just trolling the 'Lievers.

I'm paraphrasing Kenny Bell, who said Colorado would kill for our record.

Noted.

It's not just Barney Cotton. The entire coaching staff is a disgrace. I wish all of them would be fired so we could start from scratch; bring in fresh blood with new ideas. I'm sure Barney isn't the only coach who feels this way about 9 wins.

Let's hold up throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Our D-Line, RBs, and secondary are playing well and deserve to keep their respective position coaches. Does t make sense to jettison the parts that *are* working...

I have no idea how Barney Cotton still has a job. But the fact that he does tells you everything you need to know about whether the staff is hired and retained based on merit or being Bo's buddies. I also have no clue why all of Barney's kids keel getting scholarships to play football here when no one else wants them. Cotton is a terrible coach. At best his kids are mediocre players. And Barney has a sh**ty attitude.

It's not just Barney Cotton. The entire coaching staff is a disgrace. I wish all of them would be fired so we could start from scratch; bring in fresh blood with new ideas. I'm sure Barney isn't the only coach who feels this way about 9 wins.

Let's hold up throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Our D-Line, RBs, and secondary are playing well and deserve to keep their respective position coaches. Does t make sense to jettison the parts that *are* working...

Don't what Neb team you are watching, outside of AA the running backs are not that good. D line is inconstant.

Don't what Neb team you are watching, outside of AA the running backs are not that good. D line is inconstant.

Imani Cross will never prosper running wide in plays designed for backs like Ameer. He could be a terror running North-South with a running formation. Marcus Newby has to get rid of his fits of fumbling.

Collins and Valentine are money in the bank. Actually, I think Randy Gregory is the weak link in defending a power running game.

ok yeah you can't just remove the best player from the situation and then say they don't look good

The last 3 starters at RB will all be in the NFL next year. Might simply be a talent gap between Ameer and the backups. Combined with a line that has issues. There are games where our line could make DeMarco Murry look bad.

"Unfinished Business" to "#9wins".

"More Than Winning" to "It's a process".

National Championships to battling for third place in the Big Ten West Division.

Top Five finishes to scrambling for "Also Receiving Votes"

"Blackshirts" to the 408ers

Our offensive line has gone from the "Pipeline" to falling over on their own.

That's what I think of that, you arrogant failure of a coach.

• Fire 9