"Keep the Staff Intact" - I Wish This Was A Joke

Landlord

Sounds like something Huskerinsundiego or MO Husker would start a thread about, but no, it's the latest offering from our resident journalist with a lot of pairs of kneepads, Steven M. Sipple:

Nebraska's football operation has reached a point where it no longer can be business as usual. If the program is going to reach a higher level, there will need to be fundamental changes.
And I don't mean a change of coaching staff.
It would defy fairness to fire a coaching staff that just produced a 9-3 record that includes a couple of ugly sores but ultimately an extremely inspiring victory.
Yes, I think Friday's win should matter in the grand scheme because, at the end of the day, wins and losses do matter. Put it this way: Pelini's most vicious detractors (and foes on the recruiting trail) would've seized upon a fourth loss like a piece of raw meat.

I would recommend not giving them the click, unless you're going to write in about it, but here's the link:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/steven-m-sipple-keep-pelini-staff-intact-and-dial-up/article_4a68d74d-dd28-5ac1-924a-795522f9e74f.html

I think the shortened practices were a major problem not being mentioned much in all this regression. Its pretty onvious not enough attention is being paid to detail and little things in multiple facets. Go back to the old practice, ditch the uptempo garbage and just play football.

And bo must be out tommorrow. Sipples on a full fledged assault. Not surprising. I think he did the same for Callahan and Solich too. Like Rachel Maddow for a democratic incumbant.

• Fire 2

I think the shortened practices were a major problem not being mentioned much in all this regression. Its pretty onvious not enough attention is being paid to detail and little things in multiple facets. Go back to the old practice, ditch the uptempo garbage and just play football.

And bo must be out tommorrow. Sipples on a full fledged assault. Not surprising. I think he did the same for Callahan and Solich too. Like Rachel Maddow for a democratic incumbant.

Ha! Flawless execution of a Rachel Maddow reference. We can hope, Count. Fingers crossed.

• Fire 1

...includes a couple of ugly sores but ultimately an extremely inspiring victory.

10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif

Sipple is so far beyond help at this point that he can only be viewed as humor.

Is it possible he's trolling the "Bolievers"? Basically being the Stephen Colbert of "Bolievers"? It's the only way I can believe an adult man without severe mental retardation writes those pieces.

Its like he does not live in this state, and has never lived in this state. And he is somehow missing the boat. The only part of the whole thing I agree with is the bashing of Pearlman.

Internal support. Pelini, himself, said he has received everything he has asked for from the administration. Pouring more support in is not going to help.

He babbles about recruiting in there, Nebraska has dramatically out recruited all of the West division over the last four years. This is not about talent. Listen to the BTN guys when they make their trips through. The consensus is Nebraska is second only to OSU in talent.

An inspirational win over a poorly coached, out-talented Iowa team where they trailed by 3 scores and did not force a punt til late in the 3rd? When the hell did "Narrowly avoided epic disaster" become "Inspirational"?

1620 better not plan on having him on as a guest host in the near future. That would get ugly.

Maybe Sipp should look into becoming Pelini's personal publicist.