Text Received (Topic: Jim Tressel in Lincoln tonight)

Mr. Fox says he has talked to Tressel. Let's see former player talking to his coach....... Yea I buy it. That's a way better source than any of you have provided on here.

When did he talk to him?? A month ago, yesterday, when??

Btw, I doubt Tressel would tell him if he was anyway. He would just apologize later to him if he had to "white lie" about it.

B/c if it is going to happen he will sign a contract that says he cannot tell anyone but family b/c the University wants to be the first to announce it.

Mr. Fox says he has talked to Tressel. Let's see former player talking to his coach....... Yea I buy it. That's a way better source than any of you have provided on here.

Or until it's officially announced Tressel is saying no to it? Not saying he's wrong, but I know (and we can all spout examples) coaches lie when it comes to future gigs until the i's are crossed and the t's are dotted.

When did he talk to him?? A month ago, yesterday, when??

Btw, I doubt Tressel would tell him if he was anyway. He would just apologize later to him if he had to "white lie" about it.

B/c if it is going to happen he will sign a contract that says he cannot tell anyone but family b/c the University wants to be the first to announce it.

I'm guessing it was very recently...... Like yesterday or today. It was an unprovoked statement. Nobody asked him.... He just flat out said it. Also, Mr Fox based on his bio works in the sports media.

Here's something else to chew on..... That little text message is plastered on at least one other message board(word for word). And I imagine a few more pages too citing them as the source.

Either powerTwagon has a ton of user names on different boards or he just copied from someone else said to take credit.

Who's Dustin Fox?

Nate Clouse ‏@NateClouse 45s46 seconds ago

#Huskers RT @DustinFox37: I can confirm Tressel is NOT going to going to coach at Nebraska. Stop with all the rumors.

Looks like an ex-OSU player. I personally think he looks like a douche, therefor I will not believe him.

looks like a hipster at heart to me. No trust.

Remember, Urban Meyer said publicly that he had no interaction with Ohio St whatsoever LESS than 24 hours before he was announced the head coach there.

• Fire 1