I think we're f*cked...

Here's how hard it is:

Assuming he was available last December (he wasn't), how many of you would have taken Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson and his old school, run-first offense in a heartbeat?

Does it change your mind that he's also 2 - 4 this season, with larger margins of defeat?

It would not change my mind. Riley has a resume. Johnson has a resume. Put 'em side by side.........

• Fire 2
  • 3 weeks later...

giphy.gif

I was not for the hire myself. But people kept telling me give him time, time for what? I sat back and watching each week and try to be positive - it is not working!

I felt that way at a party back in high school when this girl I had a huge crush on since my freshman year came back from college and we started hitting it off. Except she then got too drunk and went mental drunk. My buddy that dated her sister tried to calm her down and told me to be patient, I waited 30 minutes but no change on mental status and my window for hooking up closed. I fear similar scenarios playing out

Its all scrambled right now. Everything. Can we fire and rehire now? Should we? Are we satisfied with Scott Frost as our next HC? That my friends is the only route we can take this year. Tom Herman won't come here in this situation. Richt is getting beaten all the SEC teams with winning records. Herman will get offers from much better situations than this one.

Trev Alberts and Scott Frost are the only options for redoing the Husker sports issues and Football issues. Like I have stated in the past and will continue to put out there: No one knocked the door down to come here the last three times we hired a coach. No one with greatness. No one with naitional title worthiness. No one. We have taken unproven coaches with bad attitudes and who thought they were bigger than the program. Saying this again. Its going to take a Nebraskan, either player for former coach to get this ship from sinking. I think we have demonstrated that hiring just any coach isn't going to work. I think its a given now that we have to have someone with Husker roots in order for the appreciation of the program.

I am sitting here watching KU play. Getting there rears kicked by OU. But they have a new HC. He is playing 4 true freshmen at receivers position, true freshmen at QB, and basically freshmen on both sides of the ball on the lines. They suck, but they are getting better. They are implementing a system, with there players. I can respect that much more than what is going on here. Like I said, its KU, but they show signs of getting better. We look like we are going in reverse.