Thanks Bo

+1. After all of the threads not really anyone appreciating what he did do right here. I've said before I wish he could have done better here. I liked Bo but we needed to make change at some point or another. Like players have said, Bo develops these kids outside of just football and makes them better people. He started warming up to the fans and media better this year. The team jack tribute during the spring game was incredible. I just wish he could have made it over the hump. When you take a step back the job here is tough. We demand excellence and the media is poison when a game is lost. Just like in retail, a negative experience has a 5 times greater impact than a positive experience. The bad will succeed the good everytime. Thanks for starting a thanks Bo thread. It all still feels surreal.

Thank you Bo for the memories and rebuilding a program on the ropes. I wished the best it would work out, I truly did. I will never forget the wins over Mizzou when they had Gabbert and an inflated ego, the win over Oklahoma when most thought we had no chance, the close loss to Texas in the Big12 championship, the beat down of KState, everything you did for Jack, the way your team fought back for wins against OSU NW and recently Iowa. I thank you for recruiting players that will forever be in Nebraska record books. I thank you for the years you were a coach here but it was not in the cards. Best of luck to you at your next place. And as always Go Big Red!

• Fire 2

After not giving a crap about football after 99 i rejoined becoming a hard core fan in 07 when bo was hired. Went to my first game in 10 against oklahoma where many thought we may not win. Listened on the radio for the comeback win against Missouri and when you held off Iowa St. Ill never forget the alex henry kick, the hail mary, the ohio st comeback. Guys like Rex Burkhead, Joe Ganz, Nudomokin Suh, and a host full of others. You made it fun to watch this team again. There were some bad times but i remember the good more than the bad. Thanks for the memories Bo

After not liking Callacan't, and happy when he was let go. I feel the opposite about Bo, I respect the man, and am sad to see him go. Tough decision. Wish him and his family the best where ever they end up. He was dedicated to his players and took boys and turned into men.

Thanks Bo!