Bo has a new job

A light breeze could knock me over if Wisconsin hires Pelini. I think he's a good coach. I think there's a number of places where he could coach a championship team. Wisconsin is not one of those places. Totally different offensive inclinations, Wisconsin does not have the ability to recruit the guys Pelini needs defensively. Pelini moving to Wisconsin feels like doubling down on every shortcoming that prevented him from breaking through at Nebraska.

A light breeze could knock me over if Wisconsin hires Pelini. I think he's a good coach. I think there's a number of places where he could coach a championship team. Wisconsin is not one of those places. Totally different offensive inclinations, Wisconsin does not have the ability to recruit the guys Pelini needs defensively. Pelini moving to Wisconsin feels like doubling down on every shortcoming that prevented him from breaking through at Nebraska.

I agree. The recent successes of the programs aside, long-term it's going to be harder to win there....

When it was talked about Bielema coming to Nebraska, it was said, how do you as an AD sell your fans and team on a hire of a guy who is responsible for a lot of your troubles over the past few years. How tough of a sell would that be?

Now take it one step farther as Alvarez hiring Bo. How IN THE HELL do you sell your fans and team on the idea of hiring a coach whom youve beaten the hell out of on a routine basis, AND WAS JUST FIRED BY YOUR RIVAL. I just dont see it happening. I dont. And to think, it's very possible Eichorst takes over for Alvarez when he finally retires up there, and , eh hem.