Closure?

irafreak

This may be too soon but the ying and yang of this site are unbalanced following Pelini-tape2-P****-c***-gate.

Perhaps we could take a moment to list the things we enjoyed about the Pelini era....the fond memories (sorry if this has already been done...I didn't see anything)

I enjoyed the Monsoon of 2009 in Columbia.

Roy Hulu running circles around the tiggers in 2010.

Suh ragdolling Colt McCoy.

"Let's take those N's and right underneath their chin for 4 quarters..."

• Fire 1

The 10-3 win over Oklahoma in 2009 was one of the most fun games I have ever been to. For some reason, I love watching a dominating defensive performance more than high-scoring teams going up and down the field. Plus, it was really cool when Bo waved/saluted the fans in the North end zone (where Teach and were seated) as he exited the field.

• Fire 2

The 10-3 win over Oklahoma in 2009 was one of the most fun games I have ever been to. For some reason, I love watching a dominating defensive performance more than high-scoring teams going up and down the field. Plus, it was really cool when Bo waved/saluted the fans in the North end zone (where Teach and were seated) as he exited the field.

This was my first game, got all misty eyed at the end. Kinda one of those things you could clear off your bucket list and it was a perfect end to a perfect day.

This was my first game, got all misty eyed at the end. Kinda one of those things you could clear off your bucket list and it was a perfect end to a perfect day.
That day was absolutely perfect. Teach, some other friends, and I got down to Lincoln late morning. The weather was perfect. We hung out at the bars for a while, stopped at Lazarri's for pizza, then hit my mom's tailgate area where it was completely packed. Add on a great game, and it was a perfect day.