Props to Papuchis . . .

I have to totally disagree. Pap was one of the worst DCs in college football this season.

Paps signaled plays in for Bo, he was teaching Bo's system. It was not what he wanted to run and we really can not judge him on anything other than his game day responsibilities and how he handled keeping those guys organized. So there isn't anyone who can judge him on "his" system.

How is it that you know ANY of this with any degree of certainty?

Because when people were wanting him fired he said "I don't know why people are so mad at me, I'm just running Bo's system" so I guess you can take the words from his mouth and interpret them how you wish. Or just ask him yourself.

I have to totally disagree. Pap was one of the worst DCs in college football this season.

Paps signaled plays in for Bo, he was teaching Bo's system. It was not what he wanted to run and we really can not judge him on anything other than his game day responsibilities and how he handled keeping those guys organized. So there isn't anyone who can judge him on "his" system.

How is it that you know ANY of this with any degree of certainty?

Because when people were wanting him fired he said "I don't know why people are so mad at me, I'm just running Bo's system" so I guess you can take the words from his mouth and interpret them how you wish. Or just ask him yourself.

I wouldn't interpret them at all. There is no need.

I have to ask, where in that do you get that he does in fact have his own system?

I don't think it actually will be a good game regardless who wins. USC should have more fans there, but who knows. It depends on whether we are there to play or just to get season over and move on to next year or draft or what ever is on the agenda for next season.

I think its a wash if we go into game wanting to win and play hard. Even matchup. Don't see it playing out that way however. What is Nebraska playing for in this game.............

I do hope offense and defense bring in totally different packages and look really good, in spite of BOBO the clown.

I don't think SC will have more fans there, they seldom fill up their own stadium, even when they were ranked #1. I have sat in the stadium and have them announce it was the first time they had sold out three straight games in 10 years or some thing.

This game will be below the real SC fan. Their die hards will be there.

Californians for Nebraska has a large group.

I doubt it gets close to selling out. I do not ever remember the Holiday Bowl selling out.

Still trying to decide if I want to go or not.

Have a major car show that morning, the last Cars and Coffee in Irvine. Have to be there by 530am, so leaving the house at 330am to get there. Normally do not get home from the Holiday bowl until around 2am, so that makes for a very long day and close to 500 miles of driving

Let's look at Papuchis's career prior to working at Nebraska

2000-2001 Blacksburg High JV Basketball coach

2001-2003 Kansas University Graduate Assistant

2004-2007 LSU Graduate Assistant

AND THAT'S IT. That is a guy who is the defensive coordinator at one of the most storied programs in the country. I know he's just a puppet for Pelini, but that's exactly what the problem is. A guy with no experience, no clue what he's doing, who simply is a puppet hand for Pelini and provides no valuable input or outside thinking of his own. Still wondering about Melvin Gordon's 408? Here's part of the reason why.

If any of you clowns saw how good the Blacksburg JV BB team was you would eat your words!

• Fire 1

AND THAT'S IT. That is a guy who is the defensive coordinator at one of the most storied programs in the country. I know he's just a puppet for Pelini, but that's exactly what the problem is. A guy with no experience, no clue what he's doing, who simply is a puppet hand for Pelini and provides no valuable input or outside thinking of his own. Still wondering about Melvin Gordon's 408? Here's part of the reason why.

If any of you clowns saw how good the Blacksburg JV BB team was you would eat your words!

i think old paps did a helluva job cutting Bo's grass and expressing his dog's anal glands!

I think that Beck will end up back at KU. But I don't think he will be full time O-C. Papu, might end up with Bo, but think he has a good chance to elsewhere. Maybe UNLV......

At this point, I am a person who right now just want the season to be over so we can get the rest of the staff on board and really get after recruiting once the dead period is over. Thats what I am hoping is everyones focus. This bowl game is nice, for the seniors, and those going pro, but after that its an end of an era thats in need of closure.

Am I the only one that thinks bowl season this year just doesn't have the same feel? I can really only find a couple of games beside the playoffs that even makes me want to watch them. Love football, love the bowl season, but some of the tradition and other things that made this special season is now just a watered down version of what once was.

and we all know football is pretty much just basketball on turf anymore.