Strength and conditioning Mark Philipp

I want to know how he plans to "fix the hips!" Is this stretching or lifting?

I'll talk to him some more and find out. Kurtis used to be the head strength coach for the Vikings I believe. Also coached the Bengals. Dude has quite a resume. I'd imagine it would be through proper stretching and weight distribution. Braylon Heard loosened his hips a bit at Kentucky.

When I coached wrestling...we LOVED getting mexican kids...they have freaking great hips. They needed them because I was a freaking really bad wrestling coach

#profiling

Heck yeah it was!

So you admit you're a racist and that fake cans are inferior to natural cans...

• 4 months later...

**BUMP** Nice little article is the LJS:

====================================================

551c7ab06b284.image.jpg

Job is labor of love for new strength coach Philipp

14 hours ago • By BRIAN CHRISTOPHERSON | LINCOLN JOURNAL STAR

<snip>

Now, the 32-year-old is about five months into his biggest job yet: picked by Riley to lead Husker football strength and conditioning. He arrives at work around 4:30 or 5 in the morning and doesn't leave until after dinnertime on an average day. Wide receiver Jordan Westerkamp has said it can be an early morning workout and Philipp still "comes in like it's 3 in the afternoon."
"I don’t consider it work," Philipp says. "I look forward to coming in every morning to train these guys. Nobody ever has to ask me to be the loud guy. For some reason, I just get hyped when I see them moving around, making good plays. When it’s a bad one, I pick them up and tell them it’s on to the next play. I don’t know: I think that’s just me.”

LINK

Sounds like Philipp is on fire for the job. And *that* might be just what we need. :thumbs:

Crazy tribal tattoo. Wonder what tribe he belongs to? Might actually have a real answer if he's of Samoan descent. Also what's under his collar?

Dude has a nice sized canvas for fancy ink. Those guns!

:lol: