Riley to be on ESPN 2 during CFP Champ Game

C N Red

Did you guys hear that Tom Osborne is retiring from coaching after the '98 Orange Bowl?

Wouldnt surprise me at all if people are still wanting TO involved in everything Husker Football even in 2098.

...and why would that be a bad thing? His input would be valuable and his recommendations are not binding in any way. He was one of the great football minds of the last 35 years of the1900's.

T_O_B

I get why Narduzzi and Riley are on this, but what exactly does Mullen bring to the table here? Off the top of my head I can think of at least 10 people that bring far more insight on this game than Mullen.

a few SEC viewers? :dunno

I think he did a nice job this year though.

I get why Narduzzi and Riley are on this, but what exactly does Mullen bring to the table here? Off the top of my head I can think of at least 10 people that bring far more insight on this game than Mullen.

a few SEC viewers? :dunno

I think he did a nice job this year though.

He is a former Urban Meyer assistant so he will probably provide some good insight on what Urban is thinking during the game.

I wouldn't mind if Riley politely downplayed Oregon and propped up tOSU in order to get some Big Ten love

Ugh, I hate the idea of "rooting for your own conference". Go Oregon. I hate the rest of the Big Ten.

I would agree with you ever year but this year...IMO I just feel the Big Ten has gotten so much flack for not being on par with any conference that I would love to win it all in playoff #1

• Fire 1

I wouldn't mind if Riley politely downplayed Oregon and propped up tOSU in order to get some Big Ten love

Ugh, I hate the idea of "rooting for your own conference". Go Oregon. I hate the rest of the Big Ten.

I would agree with you every year but this year...IMO I just feel the Big Ten has gotten so much flack for not being on par with any conference that I would love to win it all in playoff #1