LB Terez Hall [Missouri Commit]

Mavric

The kid looks good, however, we need to get some kids are 220-235 that are ready to play. Taking a bunch of 205 pound linebackers isn't a solution either. It's gonna take time for them to gain good weight and get used to their new bodies.

I agree, but I feel speed is the way to ago. We need to build the program back up and if this takes a few years so be it. He is 6' 3", so he has the frame to add weight.

The kid looks good, however, we need to get some kids are 220-235 that are ready to play. Taking a bunch of 205 pound linebackers isn't a solution either. It's gonna take time for them to gain good weight and get used to their new bodies.

I agree, but I feel speed is the way to ago. We need to build the program back up and if this takes a few years so be it. He is 6' 3", so he has the frame to add weight.
we have four scholarship linebackers with one coming back from a major knee surgery. We need depth immediately. We can't afford to take a whole bunch of kids that'll take time to develop their bodies. IMO, we need still need a run stuffer, a JUCO transfer, along with another two possible smaller LBs.

we have four scholarship linebackers with one coming back from a major knee surgery. We need depth immediately. We can't afford to take a whole bunch of kids that'll take time to develop their bodies. IMO, we need still need a run stuffer, a JUCO transfer, along with another two possible smaller LBs.

You got to remember we are late in the game due to the coaching change. We need to take the best players for this team, not just because they are 220. You need to look at the big picture, just not next year.

Exactly what I think about when people say that. Honestly, get them on the weight and nutrition program this summer and manynof these guys will add 10-15 pounds pretty easily. Most of these kids have no idea what real lifting and nutrition is. Get them pointed in the right direction and gains can come very quickly.