The Fall of Carl Pelini

TGHusker

It's sad he doesn't really want to coach again. I think he could be a very good coach at some level. But, it might be a situation where he could be much happier doing something else. I wish him all the best.

I also am surprised he is living in Lincoln. I didn't know his kids still lived here.

After he was caught cheating on his wife with a boosters wife all of which live in Lincoln it isn't odd to me at all that He lives in Lincoln

It's sad he doesn't really want to coach again. I think he could be a very good coach at some level. But, it might be a situation where he could be much happier doing something else. I wish him all the best.

I also am surprised he is living in Lincoln. I didn't know his kids still lived here.

After he was caught cheating on his wife with a boosters wife all of which live in Lincoln it isn't odd to me at all that He lives in Lincoln

well, that was profound!

Kinda feel sorry for the guy. If it's tough to be a Pelini in Nebraska, he has his brother Bo to thank for that. Sure, Carl didn't do himself any favors in the court of public opinion but it was the Disdain Bo showed Husker fans that turned the tide against the Pelini name. I find it very strange that he chooses to make his home in Lincoln. Seems like that's just asking for things to be difficult. He needs to move to a larger city and disappear into the woodwork. Curious why he couldn't reunite with Bo at YSU. If they'll take Bo, I would think they'd take anybody but maybe it wouldn't pay enough without the supplemental contract payoff that Bo is getting?

Kinda feel sorry for the guy. If it's tough to be a Pelini in Nebraska, he has his brother Bo to thank for that. Sure, Carl didn't do himself any favors in the court of public opinion but it was the Disdain Bo showed Husker fans that turned the tide against the Pelini name. I find it very strange that he chooses to make his home in Lincoln. Seems like that's just asking for things to be difficult. He needs to move to a larger city and disappear into the woodwork. Curious why he couldn't reunite with Bo at YSU. If they'll take Bo, I would think they'd take anybody but maybe it wouldn't pay enough without the supplemental contract payoff that Bo is getting?

I don't think Bo has much contact with Carl anymore. Mary Pat (Bo's wife) was pretty freaking pissed when Carl cheated on his wife, as the two women had become close friends. Mary Pat was one of the big reasons (along with TO) that Bo pushed Carl to get another gig.

I don't think Bo has much contact with Carl anymore. Mary Pat (Bo's wife) was pretty freaking pissed when Carl cheated on his wife, as the two women had become close friends. Mary Pat was one of the big reasons (along with TO) that Bo pushed Carl to get another gig.

That makes sense. I did not consider that Bo and Mary Pat may not want to have Carl hanging around. Lincoln just seems like the last place he should be trying to make a home given all that has transpired.

Even though he dug his own grave with events like Texas AM, cheating, drugs at FAU, I still feel bad for the guy. God knows I'm not one to judge, and there's no amount of money that can make it worth putting your kids through this kind of stuff.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...