State of the Board

I was a 'mod' on another forum for a while. I truly can appreciate the difficult task that the mods/admin on this board face each day. I find this board to be fairly restrain in dealing with some of the posters and try to allow the flow of discussion to continue with a minimum of 'interference'.

I find the variety of topic areas and the quality of posts on huskerboard to far exceed the quality of other boards/forums that I have participated in.

:thumbs

• Fire 3

So we all agree that the banned posters should be invited back?

sure, but it sets a bad precedent...

Just means you can run off at the mouth from here on out, spouting all the crazy sh*t you want, and you'll get removed from the board for awhile, but if you wait it out, you'll get to come back...

• Fire 1

I thought most of the posters in question demonstrated a pretty good sense of humor. Nay, better than most.

And I haven't seen an end to running off at the mouth or the spouting of crazy sh#t around here.

Apparently some private channels were involved, so we have to take someone else's word for it, but the public board doesn't play better with 'em gone.

Then again, I've never visited the Woodshed because I don't have the password.

• Fire 4

I thought most of the posters in question demonstrated a pretty good sense of humor. Nay, better than most.

And I haven't seen an end to running off at the mouth or the spouting of crazy sh#t around here.

Apparently some private channels were involved, so we have to take someone else's word for it, but the public board doesn't play better with 'em gone.

Then again, I've never visited the Woodshed because I don't have the password.

only because those in question would tell you its wrong, and if you disagreed with them, they'd go bonkers telling you in how many ways that you're wrong and they were right...

The public board has slowed down, because they're not there to create strife, point blank...

• Fire 2

nope

"And Jesus said unto them, 'He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.' And with that, Landlord let fly a large stone and smiteth Shawn Watson squarely between the eyes."

—The Book of James, 66:6

:lol: :lol:

nope

"And Jesus said unto them, 'He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.' And with that, Landlord let fly a large stone and smiteth Shawn Watson squarely between the eyes."

—The Book of James, 66:6

:lol: :lol:

I found that offensive...