State of the Board

From what I have gathered. None of this would have happened if a certain person would have just apologized for "bad word choice" before the banhammer started swinging like They were in a zombie apocalypse.

I don't know the complete specifics as to what went on, and I know rules are rules, but from what I do know. It's sounds like there was a lack of emotional stability in action AFTER the original 3 got the boot.

From what I have gathered. None of this would have happened if a certain person would have just apologized for "bad word choice" before the banhammer started swinging like They were in a zombie apocalypse.

I don't know the complete specifics as to what went on, and I know rules are rules, but from what I do know. It's sounds like there was a lack of emotional stability in action AFTER the original 3 got the boot.

Lack of emotional stability can be applied both ways. They were getting upset over bans on an internet message board. If we're gonna ridicule someone for not being able to handle it one way, it has to be allowed to go over to the other party as well. If it's not ok to be not be able to accept the insults/threats, then it's not ok to dish them out either.

• Fire 2

Lack of emotional stability can be applied both ways. They were getting upset over bans on an internet message board. If we're gonna ridicule someone for not being able to handle it one way, it has to be allowed to go over to the other party as well. If it's not ok to be not be able to accept the insults/threats, then it's not ok to dish them out either.

Count, I get that. To me, as I see it, just because someone made the rules, doesn't absolve them from breaking them. Again, it is what it is.

I liked several of the people that were banned and don't recall any problems interacting with them. I also saw in the shed a list of people that supposedly decided to walk away for awhile, maybe permanently, who knows. I like those people too. But at the same time, I'm not into digging deeper than what was stated. I would rather just accept what happened along with the detailed reasoning from Eric. The guys that got banned (and walked away for the moment) had a lot to say in many threads. It will be interesting now, to see some new opinions, thoughts and insight on the board.

• Fire 1

Since Eric never responded to any of my emails I'll try this here. I was Abdullah the Butcher, in 5 years of being on this board I had 3 warnings given to me. The last one I received was over roughly 9 months ago. My account had never been suspended nor was I told I was on the edge of anything. I was included in Eric's group pm because I assume he thought my status update related to Landlord when in fact it had nothing to do it with it. Fast forward a month later and he sends the same group a pm about the term butt hurt which once again I hadn't been using but I was just in the group pm. Afterwards as a joke at his comment I changed my avatar to Danger Butthurt Detected and myself and others joked about butthurt in status updates. A couple weeks go by and everything was going normal when I couldn't access the site one night. Never received an email, pm or any message in that time or since then. So as far as I'm concerned I was banned for using butt hurt after Eric's pm given that I was never given a legitimate reason. The funny thing is now I'm committing a bannable offense by creating a sock puppet just to seek answers. This may or may not get deleted but I wanted to be able to say my side of the situation. I might have been an ass on Twitter a bit afterwards but I think it's understandable when you're left completely in the dark. I'm not going to bother with multiple sock puppets like Flu so goodbye Huskerboard. By the way I still love you Count, you chubby bear you.

il_570xN.247225343.jpg

• Fire 9

Since Eric never responded to any of my emails I'll try this here. I was Abdullah the Butcher, in 5 years of being on this board I had 3 warnings given to me. The last one I received was over roughly 9 months ago. My account had never been suspended nor was I told I was on the edge of anything. I was included in Eric's group pm because I assume he thought my status update related to Landlord when in fact it had nothing to do it with it. Fast forward a month later and he sends the same group a pm about the term butt hurt which once again I hadn't been using but I was just in the group pm. Afterwards as a joke at his comment I changed my avatar to Danger Butthurt Detected and myself and others joked about butthurt in status updates. A couple weeks go by and everything was going normal when I couldn't access the site one night. Never received an email, pm or any message in that time or since then. So as far as I'm concerned I was banned for using butt hurt after Eric's pm given that I was never given a legitimate reason. The funny thing is now I'm committing a bannable offense by creating a sock puppet just to seek answers. This may or may not get deleted but I wanted to be able to say my side of the situation. I might have been an ass on Twitter a bit afterwards but I think it's understandable when you're left completely in the dark. I'm not going to bother with multiple sock puppets like Flu so goodbye Huskerboard. By the way I still love you Count, you chubby bear you.il_570xN.247225343.jpg

Hmmmmm..... We were told you killed a guy in Reno just to watch him die, kicked puppies, and peed in the pool.

Edit; well not in so many words.... they could tell us why but then they'd have to kill us is more how it went.

• Fire 4

Since Eric never responded to any of my emails I'll try this here. I was Abdullah the Butcher, in 5 years of being on this board I had 3 warnings given to me. The last one I received was over roughly 9 months ago. My account had never been suspended nor was I told I was on the edge of anything. I was included in Eric's group pm because I assume he thought my status update related to Landlord when in fact it had nothing to do it with it. Fast forward a month later and he sends the same group a pm about the term butt hurt which once again I hadn't been using but I was just in the group pm. Afterwards as a joke at his comment I changed my avatar to Danger Butthurt Detected and myself and others joked about butthurt in status updates. A couple weeks go by and everything was going normal when I couldn't access the site one night. Never received an email, pm or any message in that time or since then. So as far as I'm concerned I was banned for using butt hurt after Eric's pm given that I was never given a legitimate reason. The funny thing is now I'm committing a bannable offense by creating a sock puppet just to seek answers. This may or may not get deleted but I wanted to be able to say my side of the situation. I might have been an ass on Twitter a bit afterwards but I think it's understandable when you're left completely in the dark. I'm not going to bother with multiple sock puppets like Flu so goodbye Huskerboard. By the way I still love you Count, you chubby bear you.

il_570xN.247225343.jpg

Quoting in case they delete your post.

• Fire 5

Since Eric never responded to any of my emails I'll try this here. I was Abdullah the Butcher, in 5 years of being on this board I had 3 warnings given to me. The last one I received was over roughly 9 months ago. My account had never been suspended nor was I told I was on the edge of anything. I was included in Eric's group pm because I assume he thought my status update related to Landlord when in fact it had nothing to do it with it. Fast forward a month later and he sends the same group a pm about the term butt hurt which once again I hadn't been using but I was just in the group pm. Afterwards as a joke at his comment I changed my avatar to Danger Butthurt Detected and myself and others joked about butthurt in status updates. A couple weeks go by and everything was going normal when I couldn't access the site one night. Never received an email, pm or any message in that time or since then. So as far as I'm concerned I was banned for using butt hurt after Eric's pm given that I was never given a legitimate reason. The funny thing is now I'm committing a bannable offense by creating a sock puppet just to seek answers. This may or may not get deleted but I wanted to be able to say my side of the situation. I might have been an ass on Twitter a bit afterwards but I think it's understandable when you're left completely in the dark. I'm not going to bother with multiple sock puppets like Flu so goodbye Huskerboard. By the way I still love you Count, you chubby bear you.il_570xN.247225343.jpg

Quoting in case they delete your post.

I'm waiting for the inevitable.

xOBvXMH.gif

Maybe if your name was Hacksaw Jim Duggan, I would believe you more. Cause wrestling is still real to me damnit.

I might have been an ass on Twitter a bit afterwards but I think it's understandable

Nope. Especially to my personal account, @knapplc, which is me, not an extension of HuskerBoard.

You want answers? That'll come from Eric. He's a stand-up guy and he'll give you an answer to your questions via email, I have no doubt. But don't bug me on the twitter because I have the same name here as on Twitter.

I'd give you an answer/explanation if I had one, but I didn't make this decision, or any of the recent ban decisions. So please don't hassle me on twitter. You want to chat or exchange BS on twitter? Swell, I'm all ears.

You want to talk HuskerBoard there? Not gonna happen. Not because I'm a jerk, but because that's not what my twitter is for. Harangue @huskerboard if you want. Or keep emailing The Boss. But be as cool to me as I was to you when you had concerns about the "be excellent" campaign.

• Fire 5

I might have been an ass on Twitter a bit afterwards but I think it's understandable

Nope. Especially to my personal account, @knapplc, which is me, not an extension of HuskerBoard.

You want answers? That'll come from Eric. He's a stand-up guy and he'll give you an answer to your questions via email, I have no doubt. But don't bug me on the twitter because I have the same name here as on Twitter.

I'd give you an answer/explanation if I had one, but I didn't make this decision, or any of the recent ban decisions. So please don't hassle me on twitter. You want to chat or exchange BS on twitter? Swell, I'm all ears.

You want to talk HuskerBoard there? Not gonna happen. Not because I'm a jerk, but because that's not what my twitter is for. Harangue @huskerboard if you want. Or keep emailing The Boss. But be as cool to me as I was to you when you had concerns about the "be excellent" campaign.

As much as the bannings were a bit of BS, i know that Knapp had nothing to do with it and seeing i follow him on Twitter, he has been unfairly attacked.

Knapp doesnt need me to defend him, but the stuff some of you guys have put on twitter is crazy to me... especially directed at Knapp who i doubt knows much more than most.

• Fire 3