OT Alaric Jackson [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Visiting Iowa this weekend with a couple local friends who are Iowa commits. They've talked about playing together so it's basically a lock that he'll commit there. :sarcasm

He said Michigan State is actually recruiting him to play DLine which is what he prefers.

Has basketball offers from Oakland (Mich.) and Detroit to play basketball but prefers football.

Announcing a day or two before NSD.

Hey, Dantonio isn't stupid. Tell the recruit what he wants to hear, get him on campus, and then move him where you want him.

Yeah I don't understand how coaches don't utilize this little white lie more often. Or at least our coaches. Didn't we tell Freedom he could try TE first? I mean we should be willing to put the talent wherever the talent shows best.
With regards to Freedom, the old coaching staff were the ones that said he could play TE.

Word is the recruit that Michigan State is working on is current Purdue OT commit Luke Campbell. He is visiting MSU this weekend. He would be the last "official" OT they would take if they can get him to flip. However, MSU might still try to get Jackson to hang around and throw him a late offer if they have a spot open.

But if Campbell flips this weekend, the other dominoes might start to fall.

Word is the recruit that Michigan State is working on is current Purdue OT commit Luke Campbell. He is visiting MSU this weekend. He would be the last "official" OT they would take if they can get him to flip. However, MSU might still try to get Jackson to hang around and throw him a late offer if they have a spot open.

But if Campbell flips this weekend, the other dominoes might start to fall.

Uncle Luke! Seems like he should be going to the U

• Fire 1

The craziest part is if this kid would just come to campus I guarantee you he'd fall in love with the place. Might not be enough if he really wants MSU that badly but if thinks were similar to Iowa or he doesn't need to visit here the staff needs to do whatever we can to get him on campus. I really want this kid, think he has the frame to be elite on the outside.