Signed - LB Quayshon Alexander

I tired of the drama.

Very tired of the drama. Thankfully, whatever he decides, LB seemed to become a position of strength this year with the way D. Young and others played.

Yep. Recent crystal ball for Rutgers. Honestly, if he wants to go there, then whatever. They are a joke. Hope he comes here, but won't be that upset.

He wants to be a pro wrestler for a career, no better circus rongwr your start than Rutgers.

If he comes here, great. If he goes to Rutgers I wish him success, however I could see him being a first year catuality with being homesick especially with his mom pushing so hard for him to stay close. Either way good luck.

I tired of the drama.

Very tired of the drama. Thankfully, whatever he decides, LB seemed to become a position of strength this year with the way D. Young and others played.

Yep. Recent crystal ball for Rutgers. Honestly, if he wants to go there, then whatever. They are a joke. Hope he comes here, but won't be that upset.

To be fair that Rutgers CB is from a Rutgers writer and also quite old.

So much hate is spread in this board. If he is N... This same guy will praise him.

I think there is a lot of hate that is undeserved, but Quayshon has been a bit of a drama queen as of late.

I dont know if the love dried up and he wants to feel the love, but he has been highly frustrating.

I want him to be N but a drama-queen is a drama-queen.

I hope he goes where he fits best for his future, not which coach calls him 60 times a day to make him feel warm and cozy.