Did you guys know that in Utah when a person reaches the age of 50 they are legally allowed to marry their cousin?

Please tell me that isn't real.

No, this isn't accurate, ADS got it wrong.

In Utah when a person reaches the age of 50 they are legally REQUIRED to marry their cousin.

FIFY

BYU sucks at football and represents a colossal misunderstanding of the reality of Jesus Christ and His teachings found in Mormonism

Haha. Your school is still in Lincoln Nebraska.

Uh.. Is that a bad thing? Have you been to Lincoln, NE? It kicks tail.

Coming from a guy who has lived in a few different parts of this country, I can tell you, Lincoln is a pretty badass little city. I don't imagine it gets much better than Lincoln on gameday either. Anyone who undersells Lincoln just hasn't been there before, that's all.

Could I be chummy and admit I've been to Lincoln a couple times and thought it was nice and would be a good place to live? Sure, I guess I could. But in 9 days we will all be watching the game, so I'll just post this instead:

What you posted on FB with pride:

8a0de1b60a8be318860ef0a39665a6a0.jpg

What all your buddies outside of Nebraska pictured:

filamentous_algae04.jpg

All your buddies know there is nothing in Nebraska. They all figured you must be really proud of your uncle Jed's pond or something.

• Fire 1

BYU sucks at football and represents a colossal misunderstanding of the reality of Jesus Christ and His teachings found in Mormonism

Coming from a guy who has lived in a few different parts of this country, I can tell you, Lincoln is a pretty badass little city. I don't imagine it gets much better than Lincoln on gameday either. Anyone who undersells Lincoln just hasn't been there before, that's all.

Could I be chummy and admit I've been to Lincoln a couple times and thought it was nice and would be a good place to live? Sure, I guess I could. But in 9 days we will all be watching the game, so I'll just post this instead:

filamentous_algae04.jpg

All your buddies know there is nothing in Nebraska. They all figured you must be really proud of your uncle Jed's pond or something.

So the last time BYU football did anything worth seriously bragging about was in 1984 but despite that you come here to talk smack to Nebraska fans?

tumblr_m588qgiSKz1qgcra2o1_500.gif

filamentous_algae04.jpg

So the last time BYU football did anything worth seriously bragging about was in 1984 but despite that you come here to talk smack to Nebraska fans?

A few years ago we put Sam Bradford out of commission for the rest of the season.

filamentous_algae04.jpg

A few years ago we put Sam Bradford out of commission for the rest of the season.

chandler-falling-asleep.gif?w=547

Lincoln isn't Miami. There's lots to do in Miami! Or so I've heard.

Oh. So they have really good ice cream shops?

I don't know about that, you would have to ask Canesfan01. He is too busy convincing us that Cane fans will actually show up to our game with them. So many activities, hard to go to the game.