BYU Fan has been flapping his gums about how Koroma is going to dominate Maliek Collins this game. They've also been saying that, if Koroma doesn't play, they have no chance of winning.

Koroma was the guy at the very beginning of the fight who pushed, or got pushed, or did something, and from there it all started. He was the guy hit on the head with the helmet, then buried under an avalanche of Memphis players.

Most teams hate him by the end of the game. Happens when you spend 60 minutes getting shoved onto your ass.

BYU Fan has been flapping his gums about how Koroma is going to dominate Maliek Collins this game. They've also been saying that, if Koroma doesn't play, they have no chance of winning.

Koroma was the guy at the very beginning of the fight who pushed, or got pushed, or did something, and from there it all started. He was the guy hit on the head with the helmet, then buried under an avalanche of Memphis players.

Most teams hate him by the end of the game. Happens when you spend 60 minutes getting shoved onto your ass.

I would be very surprised if your Center is shoving DT on their ass. It just doesn't happen in football very often. Maybe a LB, maybe.

Anyone that is a Nebraska fan that is criticizing BYU for this needs to step off the b i t c h bus and man up.

I'm not going to apologize for caring about the integrity of the game. I think it's a crock that Memphis only suspended two players for a full game or more over this. It was an ugly brawl that in no way represents what college football should be about, and it's not too much to ask that the schools involved step up. Sportsmanship is still important in college athletics.

It's unfortunate that the team we're opening against is embroiled in this. I'd much prefer to play a fully-staffed opponent, their best players against our best players. We don't have that luxury, so we play the hand we're dealt.

Nobody is hoping that BYU suspends X-number of players so Nebraska can win.

• Fire 5

To be clear, my preference would be for BYU to be at full strength with no game suspensions. I sure as heck don't expect the few guys that might be suspended to make a difference in the outcome of the game. The only player BYU has that would have any big impact on the outcome of the game is Taysum Hill and to my knowledge he will be playing (and hopefully healthy).

The problem with the brawl and the discussion about players being suspended has everything to do with what would appear to be the way discipline should be handled. It's just not a good look IMO to brag about how you do the right things but it doesn't feel like the right thing may happen. Maybe Bronco will get it right but it sure does seem like he's leaving his options open. IMO there are at least a couple players from that brawl that should have absolutely no expectation of playing in this game so I can't understand the hesitancy to commit to it now rather than after the game. BM will probably do the right thing in the end. But it doesn't have anything to do with wanting those players out so we have a better chance. If we can't beat your best, we deserve to lose.

Oh, he's committed to the discipline. Don't confuse not telling the media about suspensions with not disciplining the players. The players know who's not playing.

Lax discipline for rule breaking has never been a fault of Bronco.

Anyone that is a Nebraska fan that is criticizing BYU for this needs to step off the b i t c h bus and man up.

I'm not going to apologize for caring about the integrity of the game. I think it's a crock that Memphis only suspended two players for a full game or more over this. It was an ugly brawl that in no way represents what college football should be about, and it's not too much to ask that the schools involved step up. Sportsmanship is still important in college athletics.

It's unfortunate that the team we're opening against is embroiled in this. I'd much prefer to play a fully-staffed opponent, their best players against our best players. We don't have that luxury, so we play the hand we're dealt.

Integrity of the game? Kellen Huston was suspended for one game for blindsiding a fat Mizzou boy. He wasn't even in a fight he just decked him as he ran by. You are being pretty hypocritical about that. Thats right 1 game for this. Get over it and go cheer for your Huskers

Integrity of the game? Kellen Huston was suspended for one game for blindsiding a fat Mizzou boy. He wasn't even in a fight he just decked him as he ran by. You are being pretty hypocritical about that. Thats right 1 game for this. Get over it and go cheer for your Huskers

GIF-eye-roll-OMG-shocked-wrong-GIF.gif

If, by blindsided, you mean "punched the guy yelling in his face," then yes, he blindsided him

• Fire 1

I would be very surprised if your Center is shoving DT on their ass. It just doesn't happen in football very often. Maybe a LB, maybe.

You are correct Tejan will not be knocking Collins on his Ass. I don't know where they came up with this. He is a very good center though and very undersized. He does have redwood tree sized arms though. They are like a freak of nature. I think that will be a fun matchup to watch saturday, but yes he will not be pancaking your all conference DT. Just hoping to nuetralize him a bit.

So a fan can't care about the integrity of the game because a player (which that fan has no control over whatsoever) on the team he roots for happens to hit a fan of an opposing team? Do you think that we were all sitting around and clapping for Kellen after that?

So a fan can't care about the integrity of the game because a player (which that fan has no control over whatsoever) on the team he roots for happens to hit a fan of an opposing team? Do you think that we were all sitting around and clapping for Kellen after that?

Not at all. There are some people on this board that are absolutely indignant that a 1 game suspension is all some of these players are recieving when just a few years ago something like this happened and he received the same punishment. Nobody is saying Nacua was correct in what he did. He is being suspended for it and it is a similar suspension to what happened with your team.