It's nice of AggieAndee to take time out of his busy cow poking schedule to come edumacate you guys on BYU. His girlfriend recently lost the "sexy heifer" contest at the Utah State Fair, so he's drowning his sorrows in chocolate milk & Jagermeister and trolling BYU's opponents' boards because whenever he tries to troll his school's opponents' boards, the only response he gets is, "Who the hell is Utah State? Isn't that a community college?"

Use small words, as he has a sub-50 IQ, or as they call him at Utah State, "Valedictorian."

• Fire 4

It's nice of AggieAndee to take time out of his busy cow poking schedule to come edumacate you guys on BYU. His girlfriend recently lost the "sexy heifer" contest at the Utah State Fair, so he's drowning his sorrows in chocolate milk & Jagermeister and trolling BYU's opponents' boards because whenever he tries to troll his school's opponents' boards, the only response he gets is, "Who the hell is Utah State? Isn't that a community college?"

Use small words, as he has a sub-50 IQ, or as they call him at Utah State, "Valedictorian."

Uhh . . . what's an Ivory Torpedo?

• Fire 1

Uhh . . . what's an Ivory Torpedo?

Well you see, I'm guess it has to do with the shake weight action and a certain….uh, nvm. I think you understand.

Some of our scrimmage reports don't seem too good for us, either. And with a starter suspended from our defense, we won't be playing at full strength.

The world expects BYU to suspend several players, and their CB is almost a sure lock to be suspended, but I'm skeptical about how many suspensions they'll have, and the duration. I've seen videos posted by BYU fans purporting to show Memphis players "starting it" and "being the aggressor" and the more I see that, combined with Bronco's lack of transparency on these specific suspensions, make me very suspicious that they won't suspend nearly as many players as Memphis suspended, and I also suspect that many of them will only be suspended for a half.

Last week Mendenhall announced their starting OLB, Sione Takitaki, will be suspended for an off-season incident unrelated to the brawl. Clearly he's not above announcing suspensions, so why not announce the brawl suspensions? Why announce Takitaki's suspension if doing so puts you at a disadvantage?

It's fishy. I don't like it.

A couple of things you need to know about Bronco and the BYU program. The only time they ever announce a suspension is when they absolutely have to. The Takitaki suspension was announced because he was charged with a civil crime which is made public so there was no reason to withhold word of the suspension. Normally at BYU suspensions will be announced at or shortly before game time and the reason for the suspension isn't made known unless it is addressed by the player suspended. BYU, being a church owned university treats these things like many churches do, as a confidentiality. The players are free to reveal the reason but BYU won't. About the most you'll ever hear from the school is that a player was suspended for breaking team rules or for and Honor Code violation. Not having Bronco announce any suspensions for the BYU/NU game isn't any ploy on his part it's just the nature of the beast.

how_convenient.gif#how%20convenient%20gi

Its been disgraceful how BYU has handled itself after the football team started the brawl because the Kewger players were mad because they just got beat by a Sun Belt team. Memphis announced many suspensions immediately and BYU didn't do a thing. There was even the video of a BYU player punching a Memphis player in the back of the head while defenseless while his Tigers coach held him back. Disgraceful doesn't even describe it.

Im getting to the point where I don't even want my school to play against BYU anymore. They always try to demand that 2 games get played in their crappy dump of a stadium in Provo. It smells funny down there. And only one game at our home. I'm sick of it and fed up.

Don't ever agree to play a game in Provo. Let BYU's home schedule be Wagner and Savannah State and stuff. Its the worst home schedule in all of college football by far.

Have we ever had an opposing fan we're not even playing troll a different opposing fanbase? And, did anyone know Utah St even had fans?

He's more of a BYU hater than a Utah St. fan. I think he trolls Utah as well. Hopefully there is a way to ignore him on here.

BYU Fan here. Just what I think about the game and maybe some things that you may be interested in knowing about BYU. I am not sure what I think of the game or any prediction I can make. For the most part I think it will be a higher scoring game.

The past several years BYU has had pretty stout defenses. Even though they have played a lot of yard trash, their defense has held traditional rushing teams to low yardage. Ole Miss had two 1000+ rushers on their team and the BYU defense was solid. They have performed well against decent running teams from P5 conferences. Bronco, the head coach, is a genius when it comes to defense. However, last year was a big change for the BYU defense. Bronco turned the defense over to Nick Howell who was promoted to DC. Nick Howell, never played college ball and coached high school football where he had 3 wins and 30+ losses. I think at one point he had 24 losses in a row. He is not College Coach material, technically he isn't high school coach material. Half way through the year, Bronco took over play calling duties from Nick, who still ran team meetings and practices. BYU still had some terrible losses. This year Bronco is keeping play calling duties, but NIck is still in charge of practices, meetings and drills. The same situation for the last half of the year last year. When it comes to defense, BYU will be sorely under prepared and coached. Technically the only reason, Nick has a job is that he is Bronco's best friend.

Even though Riley is 1-2 vs BYU as a coach, his last win was very impressive and he did it with a back up QB. What Riley did was went Max protect and let the receivers get open. BYU has a very weak pass rush, trouble disguising blitz's and the CB's are lacking. Unless something has changed, if Riley has problems running against BYU, expect him to use this tactic. Even if your QB isn't that great, I would say he is probably, at least, on par with Oregon States back-up.

BYU's strength this year is their offense. Taysom Hill is a stud. He has several very tall receivers and some experienced OL people. The major running back is out for the year due to a possible Honor Code violation (probably something stupid like swearing in public). The back up running back has some skill and isn't too bad, but it drops off after that. Anae the OC has created potent offenses in the past and will probably have a pretty potent offense that can score pretty easy.

There will probably be several players suspended because of the brawl last year. Many of the players are defensive players. The combination of bad coaching, suspended players, little pass rush, and weak DB's suggests you guys should probably score at will.

I don't know who will win. As a BYU fan I will say BYU, but wouldn't bet money on it. I think it will be a close, high scoring game.

It'l be a high scoring game. Taysom will run all over Nebraskas D, but unfortunately Nebraska will run over our D. BYU 43 Nebraska 41.

You forgot the K. It's edumuckate.

The K is silent.

• Fire 1

I know this is kind of irrelevant to this game, but why in the yewt did Nebraska get rid of Solich? Didn't he win at least 10 games per year? Anyway I think you got a good coach now and will make some waves in the Big 10 the next few years.

Rumor was he had a problem with curling alcoholic beverages.

I guess Sark could be in the same boat soon them.

I know this is kind of irrelevant to this game, but why in the yewt did Nebraska get rid of Solich? Didn't he win at least 10 games per year? Anyway I think you got a good coach now and will make some waves in the Big 10 the next few years.

There were a lot of factors involved in Frank's dismissal, not all of them football-related. Some had to do with Athletic Dept. politics, some had to do with behavioral concerns, some had to do with football. It's telling that nobody has hired Frank away from Ohio in the intervening years. He's a good football coach. He's not a great football coach.

• Fire 1