Outside of Hill there isn't one other player on BYU that should scare us. Stop the run and you'll win the game.

Yes, yes, absolutely. Move along, nothing to see here.

Oh, please, please, please focus the game plan on stopping the run. That would make me very happy.

I imagine pressuring him and limiting his runs will be priority #1. Doesnt sound like any of the BYU RB's are going to torch us. Controling the receivers will be business as usual.

Just curious. How tall are your cornerbacks? No reason.

Tall enough to render the Hill passing game useless.

Outside of Hill there isn't one other player on BYU that should scare us. Stop the run and you'll win the game.

Oh, please, please, please focus the game plan on stopping the run. That would make me very happy.

I wouldn't call this trash talk but at least we finally have a BYU fan with at least a small amount of attitude.

• Fire 1

I wouldn't call this trash talk but at least we finally have a BYU fan with at least a small amount of attitude.

Right?

I get the feeling they let the terrorists* win.

*AggieAndee

+1.

I like it.

We need a little more smack talk around here.

What if they win though? I say we ban them immediately if they come back to gloat, amirite?

This is what people usually say of us :lol:

Remember before the Capital One Bowl all the Georgia fans that started posting trying to rile us up because they felt bad smack talking a fanbase so convinced they would lose and so nice about it.

That's an awful lot of chatter for a team that lost to Nevada, Utah State, and UCF.

This is AggyAndee or one of his friends.

That's an awful lot of chatter for a team that lost to Nevada, Utah State, and UCF.

In BYU's defense, they did lose their star QB in the Utah State game...

That being said, that doesnt answer the question on why they gave up scores of:

42,55(twice), 35 and 31.... Defense seems pretty weak.

The defense was HORRIBLE last year. They stopped the run well, but every QB had a career day against them. They rarely blitzed and put no pressure on QBs. The game plan was really solid, because they matched the lack of pressure with 10 yard cushions and really soft zones that did not change very often, so everyone knew where the opening would be. It was a bend and break defensive game plan. Thankfully my kids were in bed asleep and missed my worst rants at the TV.

The DC is out. I expect different looks and more blitzes this year. If they are not better, it's going to be another long year and maybe an 0-4 start to the season. If they got things turned around, then get ready for a good game on the opener.

+1.

I like it.

What if they win though? I say we ban them immediately if they come back to gloat, amirite?

Ask the Longhorns fans. All my smack comes before the game. I let the game speak for itself.

+1.

I like it.

Ask the Longhorns fans.

Gross!

+1.

I like it.

Ask the Longhorns fans. All my smack comes before the game. I let the game speak for itself.

We dont want those burnt orange a-holes anywhere near our board.

I SHALL ASK THEM NOTHING

+1.

I like it.

We dont want those burnt orange a-holes anywhere near our board.

I SHALL ASK THEM NOTHING

Post a picture of Taysom Hill on the front page. They'll run away like scared little girls.

Please do. Ask Texas how tough it is to contain him. He'll run around a linebacker and through a DB.

Yeah it's good to compare Nebraska to a 6 wins, 7 losses Texas from last year. Seems legit. I'd like to see him run through this DB:

NLqBOvZ.jpg

That's a high school picture of our starting Safety. He's in his 2nd year in the program and ran a 10.3 100 Meter Dash in high school. I'm pretty sure he won't run through him.

You realize Taysom's 235, right? Yeah, he'll run through him.

Please do. Ask Texas how tough it is to contain him. He'll run around a linebacker and through a DB.

Yeah it's good to compare Nebraska to a 6 wins, 7 losses Texas from last year. Seems legit. I'd like to see him run through this DB:

NLqBOvZ.jpg

That's a high school picture of our starting Safety. He's in his 2nd year in the program and ran a 10.3 100 Meter Dash in high school. I'm pretty sure he won't run through him.

You realize Taysom's 235, right? Yeah, he'll run through him.

No one runs through Defense Rex.

I imagine pressuring him and limiting his runs will be priority #1. Doesnt sound like any of the BYU RB's are going to torch us. Controling the receivers will be business as usual.
Just curious. How tall are your cornerbacks? No reason.
Tall enough to render the Hill passing game useless.

Better hope they can jump. Our starting wide outs are 6'6" and 6'5". One is a JC transfer who rejected a USC offer to sign with BYU.