CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, if he is a program changer, and we have seen how this staff recruits big names, i think our odds are as good as anyones.

His buddies go here, so you have the "comfort zone" thing figured out.

He most likely sees early playing time.

Will play in an elite conference.

We have had multiple CB's/Safeties play in the NFL.

Plenty of things to get him and yet this would still be an epic win.

Deep down, i think he goes to Stanford, but i dont think the tweets are him messing with us, i honestly think he has high level of interest in us, but even with all the things listed above, we are still going to have to prove to him we are an elite level program.

So, if he is a program changer, and we have seen how this staff recruits big names, i think our odds are as good as anyones.

Deep down, i think he goes to Stanford, but i dont think the tweets are him messing with us, i honestly think he has high level of interest in us, but even with all the things listed above, we are still going to have to prove to him we are an elite level program.

You hit a lot of key points. The one thing we have to sell him on is the academics vs Stanford, which is very hard to do. Lost on Peat is the last one I can think of.

You hit a lot of key points. The one thing we have to sell him on is the academics vs Stanford, which is very hard to do. Lost on Peat is the last one I can think of.
There was a local kid a couple of years ago that went to Stanford over the Huskers...can't think of his name though!

There was a local kid a couple of years ago that went to Stanford over the Huskers...can't think of his name though!

Harrison Phillips in 2014