CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's possible those two posts are correct and related.

Just hear me out.

I live in the Twin Cities and I am from Nebraska. And I love the Huskers. And I visit family there as often as I can.

But if I had a kid being recruited by the Huskers and he wanted to take 7 unofficial visits to campus, even I would tell him to sh#t or get off the pot. I can only imagine Holmes' dad would be in the same boat I would be in.

He's not coming. According to 247

I think you guys are underestimating NU's chances especially with two of his best friends committed here already

That's not a positive with everyone. Not everyone wants to stick with their high school friends when they go to college.

And if I'm being neutral, if I had a 4.0 in high school it'd be really hard to turn down playing football at Stanford. Plus he's not neutral. He's in the same state.

• Fire 2

I think you guys are underestimating NU's chances especially with two of his best friends committed here already

That's not a positive with everyone. Not everyone wants to stick with their high school friends when they go to college.

And if I'm being neutral, if I had a 4.0 in high school it'd be really hard to turn down playing football at Stanford. Plus he's not neutral. He's in the same state.

Unless your name is Scott Frost.

Unless your name is Scott Frost.
Pretty sure Frost went to Stanford first.

Him not coming could work in our favor. He gets a bad case of the FOMO and realizes how much he wants to be out there with his brothers and how much it kills him to not be there. It could really help set his mind straight on where his heart is. Nebraska or California, home is wear he heart is and his best friends are in Nebraska.