People who never go to the Spring Game - why don't you go?

I used to go before we moved to Idaho. I probably went 5-6 years in a row. It was fun to get out on a nice day drink a couple of beers with friends and watch some football even if it was just a scrimmage. My oldest son and I would go. I took my wife before but she thinks the whole concept of cheering at a scrimmage is stupid.

If I still lived in Nebraska I would be going this weekend.

Ate some tainted cinnamon rolls and cookies at a tailgate in the journal star parking lot one year couldn't leave the crapper the whole game. Never again

Admit. The cookies were damn worth it thought werent they?

And trust me, it's a normal reaction. What. You think something could taste that good without consequences? What kind of utopia do you live in?

Ate some tainted cinnamon rolls and cookies at a tailgate in the journal star parking lot one year couldn't leave the crapper the whole game. Never again

Admit. The cookies were damn worth it thought werent they?

And trust me, it's a normal reaction. What. You think something could taste that good without consequences? What kind of utopia do you live in?

He shops exclusively at Whole Foods

Going to most of the games is enough for me. The 6 1/2 hr drive is very boring for a real game, let alone a practice. Will be coming up for 5 of the games this year and hoping to go to the Miami game also. Wanting to save my money for that trip.

Nobody has pointed out the assigned seating. Free would be great, but if you're making us pay at least make it all general admission. That way anybody with the desire to can spend the morning at the stadium and be guaranteed seats on the 50 yard line. For those who can't afford game tickets, let alone 50 yard line seats for a fall Saturday, that experience is like a dream come true.