**Official** Spring Game Thread

Stanton just cant throw the ball...

Man, I'm surprised. He just looks so far behind right now.

Yeah, it seemed this kid had such promise...I don't get it.

I've lost confidence before, stinks at the time, but it can be built back. Whether football success at this level is to be or not to be, can take confidence and pride in getting himself back up.

• Fire 1

He can throw it fine. He just can't make it come down where he wants it to.

Maybe it looked different in the stadium, but he was putting the ball exactly where he was wanting to. Just seemed to have a timing issue (about 1-2 seconds early on most of the passes). Could be he was throwing to receivers he's not used to playing with, could be nerves, could be he lost his mojo. But those balls were well thrown.... just early.

All of us were extremely surprised that Stanton didn't get more playing time. I was about to put an A.P.B out on him then in the 4th quarter he gets some time.

I'll say this - he's got probably the strongest arm of all of them right now. The ball comes out with some velocity when he throws it. And, he had a couple down the field throws on play action passes that he just frankly overthrew.

But, saying all of that, it's obvious he's behind the 8 ball right now.

All of us were extremely surprised that Stanton didn't get more playing time. I was about to put an A.P.B out on him then in the 4th quarter he gets some time.

I'll say this - he's got probably the strongest arm of all of them right now. The ball comes out with some velocity when he throws it. And, he had a couple down the field throws on play action passes that he just frankly overthrew.

But, saying all of that, it's obvious he's behind the 8 ball right now.

I know Im the minority but I think he could move past Bush on the depth chart. Bush telegraphed the play every time I felt, really leaned into his next move.

Stanton, yeah that arm looks special. Accuracy was poor though. Fix that and he could easily be a backup. Decision making and presence is there.