Signed - QB Patrick O'Brien

Treand3

Best QB in California this year.

Hopefully he can take the whole cake at the finals

Even if he doesn't, just making the final cut is a big deal. This format is much better than in years past. Now it just becomes a matter of the recruiting services admitting they were completely wrong, and adjusting his rating accordingly.

• Fire 1

Even if he doesn't, just making the final cut is a big deal. This format is much better than in years past. Now it just becomes a matter of the recruiting services admitting they were completely wrong, and adjusting his rating accordingly.

If you ain't first you're last

If you ain't first you're last

Of course lol

Day 2 of the camp, POB was listed as #12 overall and #2 among QBs. Again, that's a pretty good showing for him. Sets him up well for the Elite 11 finals.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1774817

So for the finals, do they start from scratch or do that combine previous performances to their overal rankings?

I know some don't like Dilfer, but he has a pretty good eye and knows his stuff, POB is getting invaluable coaching.

Edit: I know you posted a different camp than the Elite 11

Day 2 of the camp, POB was listed as #12 overall and #2 among QBs. Again, that's a pretty good showing for him. Sets him up well for the Elite 11 finals.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1774817

So for the finals, do they start from scratch or do that combine previous performances to their overal rankings?

I know some don't like Dilfer, but he has a pretty good eye and knows his stuff, POB is getting invaluable coaching.

Edit: I know you posted a different camp than the Elite 11

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but they should start from scratch.