The Repub Debate

I had the debate on last night while doing something else. This is a cluster F*** with a capital F. Even the moderators have no clue what they are doing. Hey....can you please ask questions to EVERYONE on the stage instead of the circus act in the middle?

Moderator - Mr. Trump, the ex-President of Mexico said they are NOT going to pay for that F***ing wall. How do you plan on making them pay for it.

Trump - The wall just got 10 feet taller and I WILL make them pay for it.

(Loud applause from the crowd).

Really??? That's your friggen answer?

People who worship this guy have totally lost it.

I do not say this lightly. I've never said this on a political message board or probably in person. But......I am genuinely scared for this country.

• Fire 5

I had the debate on last night while doing something else. This is a cluster F*** with a capital F. Even the moderators have no clue what they are doing. Hey....can you please ask questions to EVERYONE on the stage instead of the circus act in the middle?

Moderator - Mr. Trump, the ex-President of Mexico said they are NOT going to pay for that F***ing wall. How do you plan on making them pay for it.

I do not say this lightly. I've never said this on a political message board or probably in person. But......I am genuinely scared for this country.

They never had it..

yep, As I mentioned in a previous post - we have 2 guys with little accomplishments - Cruz and Rubio & an egomaniac leading the group. Kasich is looking better by the day. I am glad that Cruz and Rubio ganged up on Trump and exposed his 1/8 thick a while wide thinking - but all in all it was a pretty childish event by the 3. The moderator lost control of the whole event.

A brokered convention looks better and better - maybe a White Knight could be found to rescue us from a Trump nomination.

The scariest thing about this whole thing is, it's being viewed as entertainment. Reading through this thread you'd think we were talking about episodes of the The View.

We're picking a president of the United States from this group, and all anyone seems to care about is who zinged who.

With Trump taking up all of the headlines, taking all of the air out of the room with all of his 'junk', we lost a prime opportunity to discuss issue. Going back to when there were 15 candidates - there were some good, smart people who could have discussed options on a large range of issues - for example tax reform - there are probably 4-6 well thought out plans out there, but we barely got to hear the merits of them. I blame the National Republican party for loosing this opportunity and allowing this circus to continue on.

The repubs are having a circular firing squad going fueled by the press. At the same time the press seems to be giving Hillary a pass and ignoring substantial issues with her.