Okay: Your Saturday Itinerary...What does it look like?

teachercd

Wake up from the HS football game the night before.

Fuss around the house until about 9:30.

Go to HS cross country meet till about 1:00

2:00 head to lake cabin with family.

Spend afternoon and evening on lake pulling kids around on tubes

Try my best to check scores on a lake with absolutely no cell phone service.

Complain to wife that she spoke for the cabin on opening weekend of college football

drive a mile away to find cell phone service to catch up on scores

complain to wife again

get yelled at

complain again

grill hamburgers while drinking a couple beers....maybe complain again...listen to wife complain that I've drank two beers

go to bed with no chance

Monday evening get back home and watch the game.

Yep...that pretty much sums up my weekend.

Man...that would be fun if you could get the game!

Wake up from the HS football game the night before.

Fuss around the house until about 9:30.

Go to HS cross country meet till about 1:00

2:00 head to lake cabin with family.

Spend afternoon and evening on lake pulling kids around on tubes

Try my best to check scores on a lake with absolutely no cell phone service.

Complain to wife that she spoke for the cabin on opening weekend of college football

drive a mile away to find cell phone service to catch up on scores

complain to wife again

get yelled at

complain again

grill hamburgers while drinking a couple beers....maybe complain again...listen to wife complain that I've drank two beers

go to bed with no chance

Monday evening get back home and watch the game.

Yep...that pretty much sums up my weekend.

Man...that would be fun if you could get the game!

Yeah...if we could get the game it would be awesome...but we can't.

I work nights, not quite graveyards, but almost, so it's an even guess either way about when I pass out. Here's the optimal gameplan:

8am: college gameday.Might take a nap if they piss me off too much. I'm not a fan of 80% quality of life stories, 20% football.

9:45 start making Brats for breakfast, my first Mojito of the day.

10:00 Pirate the Georgia / UL-M game, start serious drinking.

1:30 Watch the Nebraska game, probably the disappointed since my favorite type of offense is 60%+ rushing, get ranty texts from Moiraine.

Rest of the day is going to be hazy. Will watch the Bama Badger game if I'm awake. Not really sure on other games.

We are heading up to Evanston to go to the Stanford-Northwestern game and as soon as that's over we'll head back into the city to catch the Husker game. Probably at the Kirkwood Bar. Probably (it in fact is very very likely) will end up intoxicated when it's all said and done. Football is back. :wasted

Is that a watch site in Chicago? I haven't looked into it yet but I need to get a plan for the rest of the season.

We are heading up to Evanston to go to the Stanford-Northwestern game and as soon as that's over we'll head back into the city to catch the Husker game. Probably at the Kirkwood Bar. Probably (it in fact is very very likely) will end up intoxicated when it's all said and done. Football is back. :wasted

Is that a watch site in Chicago? I haven't looked into it yet but I need to get a plan for the rest of the season.

Yes it is. There's also Rockwood Place and Division Ale House in the city and the Fox in the Hound out in Schaumburg I know is a Husker bar but I've never been there. I like all of the Husker bars pretty well but Kirkwood is prolly my favorite.

6:30 - wake up and let the chickens out

6:45 - clean the kitchen

7:00 - breakfast

8:00 - start the wings in the roaster

9:00 - nap

11:00 - recite pregame prayer

11:30 - hose the duck and chicken sh#t off of the sidewalks

12:00 - start welcoming guests and watch early games.

2:25 - tell everyone to shut up because IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

My Itinerary starts on Friday

10:34 PM Friday arrive at Eppley Airfield. Staying at in laws in Valley.

7:30 AM Drive to my mothers assisted living place and have breakfast with her and more importantly get tickets for the game.

10.00 AM Back at in laws in Valley pick up my daughters boyfriend and drive to Lincoln

11:00 AM Arrive in Lincoln and park.

11:30 AM sitting at a bar drinking a beer. Most likely embassy suites at the dock. I like the outdoor feel and they always have a band to listen to. Barry's is overrated.

12:30 PM if board go to a bar on haymarket and drink some more and maybe eat something.

1:45 PM Head to the game

2:30 till end of game watch the huskers dine on cougar meat. 34-20 NU wins game

6:00 PM go to bar and have maybe one more beer and wait for crowd to clear out.

7:00 Head back to Valley and in laws

Nothing to exciting

I work nights, not quite graveyards, but almost, so it's an even guess either way about when I pass out. Here's the optimal gameplan: 8am: college gameday.Might take a nap if they piss me off too much. I'm not a fan of 80% quality of life stories, 20% football. 9:45 start making Brats for breakfast, my first Mojito of the day. 10:00 Pirate the Georgia / UL-M game, start serious drinking. 1:30 Watch the Nebraska game, probably the disappointed since my favorite type of offense is 60%+ rushing, get ranty texts from Moiraine. Rest of the day is going to be hazy. Will watch the Bama Badger game if I'm awake. Not really sure on other games.

Only if the good guys lose.