This team seems soft

Questfor6

At the moment, I'm questioning the direction THE Ohio State

Elliott has 4 carries for 105 yards and a touchdown.

Four carries... and it's halftime. Hmm... wonder why they're down 17-14.

I usually try to keep myself clear of calling coordinators out on their play calling, but dear God... Elliott had three 200+ yard games to finish the season last year in route to their title win. And he only has four carries, on the road, in a hostile environment? Instead, they're electing to throw quick dump passes and run the option with Jones who is roughly the same weight and size of the Golden Gate Bridge.

I usually try to keep myself clear of calling coordinators out on their play calling, but dear God... Elliott had three 200+ yard games to finish the season last year in route to their title win. And he only has four carries, on the road, in a hostile environment? Instead, they're electing to throw quick dump passes and run the option with Jones who is roughly the same weight and size of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Two words

One name

Tim Beck.

tOSU getting Beck'd?