husker nation at war with itself

commando

1- Fan#1 says things that are offensive to those who hear him.

2- Fan#1 acts all surprised when he is held accountable for his comments by Fan#2.

3- Fan#1 mistakenly thinks this reflects poorly on the fanbase or Fan#2.

Yeah, the more you explain this story, the more I understand why somebody probably told you to STFU or move. Makes complete sense to me. But I sort of made up my mind at the point you said Pelini should not have been fired. That explains a bunch by itself. And, funny enough, now this would tend to support what the writers article was claiming about a divided fan base. Maybe there is more to it than I would of thought.

4-8 u dumb sob, ban me.

2- Fan#1 acts all surprised when he is held accountable for his comments by Fan#2.

Yeah, the more you explain this story, the more I understand why somebody probably told you to STFU or move. Makes complete sense to me. But I sort of made up my mind at the point you said Pelini should not have been fired. That explains a bunch by itself. And, funny enough, now this would tend to support what the writers article was claiming about a divided fan base. Maybe there is more to it than I would of thought.

I love your explaination how i got assaulted as i had it coming, cool story bro hope it never happens to u.

Cool good story, brah,. Want to deabte the merits which I asked we would not do? Sure why not?

Want to do personal attacks? Sure why not?

Want to have new members? Nope.

Want to prove my point sure.

This is why sell out streak will end this year.

Are you currently drunk? This may be the most incomprehensible post I've seen in some time. Do these sentences you've strung together have anything to do with each other or with anything at all for that matter?

There's been no personal attack.

How does any of this lead to the sellout streak ending?

Are you going to quit going to the games because you can't run off at the mouth about the head coach without someone telling you to STFU? Makes sense.

Cool good story, brah,. Want to deabte the merits which I asked we would not do? Sure why not?

Want to do personal attacks? Sure why not?

Want to have new members? Nope.

Want to prove my point sure.

This is why sell out streak will end this year.

Are you currently drunk? This may be the most incomprehensible post I've seen in some time. Do these sentences you've strung together have anything to do with each other or with anything at all for that matter?

There's been no personal attack.

How does any of this lead to the sellout streak ending?

Are you going to quit going to the games because you can't run off at the mouth about the head coach without someone telling you to STFU? Makes sense.

Cool love your attempt to change the narrative from your efforts to what you want.

As far as that:

'1- Fan#1 says things that are offensive to those who hear him.

Yeah, the more you explain this story, the more I understand why somebody probably told you to STFU or move. Makes complete sense to me. But I sort of made up my mind at the point you said Pelini should not have been fired. That explains a bunch by itself. And, funny enough, now this would tend to support what the writers article was claiming about a divided fan base. Maybe there is more to it than I would of thought. '

this is u brah

I love your explaination how i got assaulted as i had it coming, cool story bro hope it never happens to u.
Wow. Sounds like things got tense. How threatened did you feel? Not sure what I'd do in that situation.

4-8 u dumb sob, ban me.

I don't think you've got what it takes to get banned. This was a weak effort, try harder.

• Fire 1

4-8 u dumb sob, ban me.

HuskerBoard needs a breathalyzer.

• Fire 2

I did not even want to share this story with anyone, because it hurts our fan base, and I did not want to hurt any friendships I have on the board not that I have many. Guess at end of day want to ban me. Ban me. It just struck a nerve with me after this Saturday I have attended a game everyyear sense 94' I have the stubs to prove it.

Generally speaking I have had nothing but positive relationships with the fans. I have several items signed by the entire team signed by fans that gave them to me, when I was in Dare.

You have items signed by fans? Wow, we must really be the greatest fans in college football if the fans are signing items.

• Fire 1