Thank you Huskers!

USA Jags

- Piped in music especially when we were on offense seemed a little poor sportsmanship. Your fans are loud enough no reason to blare music to disrupt the offense

I'm really not a fan of this, either. We play our pump up music to "enlouden" the crowd, but they play it WAAAAY too long. That music needs to stop NO LATER than when the opponent breaks huddle. Playing it when the opponent is at the line is bad form.

I really hope the Athletic Department fixes this. It's a bad look, and we're better than that.

• Fire 5

- Piped in music especially when we were on offense seemed a little poor sportsmanship. Your fans are loud enough no reason to blare music to disrupt the offense

I'm really not a fan of this, either. We play our pump up music to "enlouden" the crowd, but they play it WAAAAY too long. That music needs to stop NO LATER than when the opponent breaks huddle. Playing it when the opponent is at the line is bad form.

I really hope the Athletic Department fixes this. It's a bad look, and we're better than that.

This is one of the ways in which the Nebraska gameday experience is a lot more like a professional football game than a college one. I don't personally mind it at all, but I can see how it is offputting to a lot of people.

- There was a rap song being played before the game and every other word was bleeped out. Don't understand why it was even played

This is funny. The team has been trying to let the media guys let them have their own warm-ups playlist for a few years, but until this year every time they've tried the playlists have been way too explicit. They came up with a "clean" spotify playlist this year, which includes edited versions of otherwise non-clean songs, so that's essentially just what the players wanted.

I'm really not a fan of this, either. We play our pump up music to "enlouden" the crowd, but they play it WAAAAY too long. That music needs to stop NO LATER than when the opponent breaks huddle. Playing it when the opponent is at the line is bad form.I really hope the Athletic Department fixes this. It's a bad look, and we're better than that.
I think it's pretty common place in sports now. I'm indifferent to it, but it probably would be good form to stop the music when they break huddle.

Glad you had a great time Jags! And sorry about the Runza, it's a love hate thing. If you ever get the chance, make another trip, especially for a marquee matchup, you'll always be welcomed!

You guys just needed a serviceable QB and you would have given us fits. Really he was your only weak link, didn't seem like he could consistently deliver the ball. Good luck the rest of the season!

Everyone I have had tasted like it was 20 years old! Hate cabbage, so no chance on that thing.

I noticed the music last night. I had never heard it before. It is a cheap shot it seems. Intimidation by the fans is one thing, loud music when they are getting set is just not right in my way of thinking. How long have we been doing it Knapplc? I truly never noticed it before. Maybe the national broadcasts filter it out?

I think it's pretty common place in sports now. I'm indifferent to it, but it probably would be good form to stop the music when they break huddle.

Yeah I have no problem with it pumping up the crowd before the play but it was blared almost up until the snap. For hurry up offenses it can be tough. Hope I'm not coming off as a complainer. It obviously didn't alter the outcome too much.

Looks like the conference sets the music rules? http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/26/sec-stadiums-to-turn-up-volume-drown-out-fans-and-bands/

Yeah I have no problem with it pumping up the crowd before the play but it was blared almost up until the snap. For hurry up offenses it can be tough. Hope I'm not coming off as a complainer. It obviously didn't alter the outcome too much.

Looks like the conference sets the music rules? http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/26/sec-stadiums-to-turn-up-volume-drown-out-fans-and-bands/

Not at all. We were talking about it in the stadium Saturday night. When your own fans think you're playing your own pump-up music too long, that's something you should probably look at.