***Miami Game Discussion***

Been a while since i have seen a real good black shirt defense on the Nebraska team

Yes, it was the 2009 team when we lead the nation in scoring defense. Unfortunately that year we had one of the worst offenses around.

Yep, 10-4 was rough...But i miss the days of when Tom Osborne was able to get the top recruits in the nation...but I understand those days are gone. Hopefully Mike Riley can get the Red Nation on top again sometime soon. I like some of the recruits for next year. I am just getting old and I was spoiled for a long time, since 81

Wow Newby is horrible. He slowed down and allowed the defenders to get to him. I get why Bo made AA the guy last year in hopes of getting a Heisman candidate, but in the process, we have no bench for this year.

On that one he looked ahead of him and Miami defenders were bearing down on him and Husker lineman turned around staring at him getting tackled.

Yeah, saw that.

I'd honestly prefer we just run straight ahead between the tackles to get some momentum before we start going elsewhere.

It's like our OC is just throwing s**t at the wall to see what sticks right now...

Wow Newby is horrible. He slowed down and allowed the defenders to get to him. I get why Bo made AA the guy last year in hopes of getting a Heisman candidate, but in the process, we have no bench for this year.

On that one he looked ahead of him and Miami defenders were bearing down on him and Husker lineman turned around staring at him getting tackled.

He had nowhere to go. OL got beat bad. The Newby is horrible comment is waaay over the top reaction