***Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Brian Stewart shouldn't be allowed back on the plane home.

Is not Stewart. It's banker

I'm for leaving both of them in Minnesota

I'm all for forgetting them in Minneapolis. Maybe they can hook up with Prince, play some hoops, crash at Prince's pad, and Prince will make them pancakes in the morning and they won't want to leave.

This defensive scheme is so ridiculous. Our corners are playing almost 8 yards off the receivers pretty much guaranteeing giving up that many yards on a competed hitch or slant route.

This is not the same quarters defense that Narduzzi ran at Michigan State.

Narduzzi, by his own admission, played press coverage 95% of the time. We give free release for 8 yards everytime

Right. And under McBride's defense, he & coach Darlington left it up to the defensive backs whether they pressed or not depending on their own skill sets and how comfortable they were in the game.

Even with the understanding of the nuances that happen with a coaching change, there is NO EXCUSE......ZERO that our secondary should be playing dead last in the country compared to where we were at last year.

Almost by design to be this bad. Game 7 and NO ADJUSTMENTS.

This defense is so damn embarrassing. Who wants to bet this QB breaks a personal passing record today.

Hey, it's better than letting a guy put up 400 rushing yards in 3 quarters. Last year we gave up 14 points to Illinois...this year the same. Last year 59 to Wisconsin, this year 23. Last year 28 to Minny, this year...we'll see.

I honestly think it's more demoralizing to give up hundreds of rushing yards per game, but neither is preferred.

I'm all for forgetting them in Minneapolis. Maybe they can hook up with Prince, play some hoops, crash at Prince's pad, and Prince will make them pancakes in the morning and they won't want to leave.

Shirts and blouses. Prince can really ball.

"Unity" Rick James bitch

prince-pancakes.jpg

• Fire 1

This defense is so damn embarrassing. Who wants to bet this QB breaks a personal passing record today.

Hey, it's better than letting a guy put up 400 rushing yards in 3 quarters. Last year we gave up 14 points to Illinois...this year the same. Last year 59 to Wisconsin, this year 23. Last year 28 to Minny, this year...we'll see.

I honestly think it's more demoralizing to give up hundreds of rushing yards per game, but neither is preferred.

I agree this sucks, but nothing is worse than getting the ball ran down your throat. As bad as this sucks, we still have the lead. That doesn't happen when a team is running at will.