Gerry interception and his pointing to the fans

macroboy

Although I don't consider it a big deal I thought it was nice that Gerry pointed to the fans after that last interception. Almost like the players were sharing the win with the fans and thanking them for being there.

I could be wrong but with the crazy losses this season, and the overwhelming negativity on boards like this, it was nice to see him react that way. A nice change from the us vs them bunker mentality.

• Fire 2

Although I don't consider it a big deal I thought it was nice that Gerry pointed to the fans after that last interception. Almost like the players were sharing the win with the fans and thanking them for being there.

I could be wrong but with the crazy losses this season, and the overwhelming negativity on boards like this, it was nice to see him react that way. A nice change from the us vs them bunker mentality.

I loved it

• Fire 2

Ain't that the truth. This kid has his head on straight. He understands that we are all in this together. Win or lose. Husked fans will always be behind the team. That was the best moment of the season. IMO, better than last weeks janovich run.

• Fire 3

Husker fans brought it today. I was thinking that there were going to be way less than the past 2 trips up here, but the numbers seemed pretty close to the same IMO. The fans were loud and caused the gopher sounds guys to play some music instead of having "Go Big Red" chants ring through TCF.

Glad to see the players acknowledge it.

• Fire 1

+1.

This has been the best Huskers season to follow in a long time. The losses hurt like hell, but we hurt together. We're sick for the players that they have to go through it after coming so close, and we're over the moon when they get a payoff like this. The love comes back, too.

That noxious, exhausting cloud hanging over this program? Evaporating.

And it's doubly impressive that this is happening in the midst of as terrible a football start as this program has had in decades. Leadership is knowing not only how to win, but how to respond to a loss. In closing:

:koolaid2::horns2

• Fire 7

He really played a very good game overall IMO. Did great in run support and didn't seem "turned around" in the open field as much as he did the past few games.

The whole team looked that way. It was nearly a perfect game. I've given the coaches plenty of well warranted criticism, but I saw nothing to criticize yesterday. GBR!

• Fire 4

+1.

This has been the best Huskers season to follow in a long time. The losses hurt like hell, but we hurt together. We're sick for the players that they have to go through it after coming so close, and we're over the moon when they get a payoff like this. The love comes back, too.

That noxious, exhausting cloud hanging over this program? Evaporating.

And it's doubly impressive that this is happening in the midst of as terrible a football start as this program has had in decades. Leadership is knowing not only how to win, but how to respond to a loss. In closing:

:koolaid2::horns2

It was a great win, especially on the road......but you're trying too hard with the rest of your post......

He really played a very good game overall IMO. Did great in run support and didn't seem "turned around" in the open field as much as he did the past few games.

The whole team looked that way. It was nearly a perfect game. I've given the coaches plenty of well warranted criticism, but I saw nothing to criticize yesterday. GBR!

hopefully a sign of change for the Huskers!!!