***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Impressed with Fyfe so far.

Fyfe is looking good. I suspected that he may be able to throw the short routes better than TA. Could the drops be partially because TA throws so hard?

Definitely could be

No it's because Fyfe is better

I wouldn't say better, he throws the pass with finesse rather than trying to rocket it into coverage like TA does. So far Fyfe has a better field of vision than TA and throws catchable balls.

I've seen him check down a couple times thus far, not throw it into double coverage and even a nice play action. Call me impressed.

• Fire 3

Lol fire read??? You guys are funny

Re-read post #412. You're good with those results? Give me a break.

I also read somewhere how after the first game Read noticed how brown was during something wrong and he fixed it.but ya lets fire everyone why not stability doesnt matter. Firing is all thay matters

Here's a pic of the injury:

CSqQeRYUAAISWD9.jpg

eah thats an ACL and a few other ligaments it seems. ACL, MCL and the lateral meniscus i'd say.

Probably the PCL and LCL also. Maybe even the medial meniscus and a few bursae sacks. Probably a patella fracture too...

I have a picture of my and my knee doing about the same thing at Creighton and I tore all 3, so it was my guess.

Impressed with Fyfe so far.

Fyfe is looking good. I suspected that he may be able to throw the short routes better than TA. Could the drops be partially because TA throws so hard?

Definitely could be

No it's because Fyfe is better

I wouldn't say better, he throws the pass with finesse rather than trying to rocket it into coverage like TA does. So far Fyfe has a better field of vision than TA and throws catchable balls.

I agree with this. That little dump off screen to Newby was nice to see for once.