***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Gerry is awful today

uhhhh...you didn't really need to add the "today" part

But, but, but...he was All BIG last year....

But but but, he was a stud in Bo's system and sucks in Banker's so it has to be him right? It's frustrating to see you guys bag on him like it's all on him, cause it's not.

Stud?? Not so much...I have admitted he made some good plays in the pass defense last year. His tackling was NOT good last year and it is even worse this year.

I agree. He was never a stud. A stud safety doesn't shy away and tackle soft, and he was doing the same thing all last year as well.

Gerry is awful today

But but but, he was a stud in Bo's system and sucks in Banker's so it has to be him right? It's frustrating to see you guys bag on him like it's all on him, cause it's not.

Stud?? Not so much...I have admitted he made some good plays in the pass defense last year. His tackling was NOT good last year and it is even worse this year.

Okay fine, maybe not a stud, but WAY better than people are wanting to give him credit for in Bo's system.

You are right...I ws looking forward to his progression this year, but it has been extremely disappointing!

Gerry is awful today

Yeah, it's not been a today thing.

Must be Banker's fault.

Yeah. When you keep the majority of your DBs and go from a Top 5 to dead last secondary, it is on the players, not the new coaches. #StickToYourNarrative #FactsAreForHaters
ok I think our secondary coaching is bad and we have some decent players but last years secondary was not top five.

#4 Pass Efficiency.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2014/leader/national/team/defense/split01/category02/sort02.html

• Fire 1

Impressed with Fyfe so far.

Fyfe is looking good. I suspected that he may be able to throw the short routes better than TA. Could the drops be partially because TA throws so hard?

Definitely could be

No it's because Fyfe is better

I wouldn't say better, he throws the pass with finesse rather than trying to rocket it into coverage like TA does. So far Fyfe has a better field of vision than TA and throws catchable balls.

Gerry is awful today

Okay fine, maybe not a stud, but WAY better than people are wanting to give him credit for in Bo's system.

You are right...I ws looking forward to his progression this year, but it has been extremely disappointing!

Agreed, that's coaching and him I suppose, but mainly coaching IMO. These coaches are terrible, I've never seen the Huskers this bad.

• Fire 1