***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I don't understand the people who say the players don't want to be here...if you've been an athlete before, you know at some point your athletic juices kick in and your goal is to go out there and look like you are the best person on the field/court etc..you don't go out there and say, hey, since my coach got fired i'm going to go out there and look like an idiot...

makes no sense.

Screw waiting till the end of the season. This entire staff should be fired TODAY, so that we can start our coaching search.

Oh, that's right, Eichorst is in charge. Never mind.

MR can consult with Golden
Sorry this is just dumb. You can't fire a coaching staff after 1 year.
Why? Because we might lose to purdue and go 3-9?
So if the next coach is bad should we fire him after 1 year also. Let's not even fire him after 1 year. Let's just give him a 1 year contract.

Riley should have never been hired. Thats my point. Mistake from the jump. So yea, fix it sooner than later. Cut bait ad move on.

• Fire 2

The players have responsibilities, but it's ultimately on the coaches. If they can't get this team to perform, it's still their fault. That's how leadership works. It was Bo's fault we got blown out, and it's this staff's fault we're a bad football team right now. We don't have elite talent, but Purdue is like Kansas bad. No excuse.

• Fire 3