***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Which team is Nebraska and which team is Purdue? Not sure I see a difference in talent out there :hmmph

Big difference.....Purdue is the much more talented team out there.

Disagree, we have the talent. Our kids are still a 9 win squad.

Just logging in and first half assessment is that our O-line is a problem. They accounted for the first turnover with the bad snap, contributed to the 2nd by providing no pass protection, and they are not blocking for the run at all. I don't know if its a lack of talent or coaching or both, but it's bad.

Fyfe is playing well overall, we just need more balance with the run game to get into a rhythm, but from what I've seen in the first half he's played better than Tommy has in most games this season.

So which coach is to blame for Dzuris tackling the facemask? Let's hear it Huskerboard.

Bro.... bro.... BRO. Don't do this.

The players have responsibilities, but it's ultimately on the coaches. If they can't get this team to perform, it's still their fault. That's how leadership works. It was Bo's fault we got blown out, and it's this staff's fault we're a bad football team right now. We don't have elite talent, but Purdue is like Kansas bad. No excuse.

Exactly the only thing we can do as a Husker nation is hope our kids use there talent and rally themselfs. Unfortanitly we have one captain I think we all know who who is toxic.

The players have responsibilities, but it's ultimately on the coaches. If they can't get this team to perform, it's still their fault. That's how leadership works. It was Bo's fault we got blown out, and it's this staff's fault we're a bad football team right now. We don't have elite talent, but Purdue is like Kansas bad. No excuse.

We are becoming Kansas.........