***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I didn't think Riley would be fired in the first year, but I think there is a legit shot that he's gone after this season

Feel the same way. But we could get blown out in our last 2 home games. Would not be surprised to see Rutgers beat us either. No way he survives that.

Well, you better not let the mods hear you say this, or they'll move your discussion to Rumorville.

And congrats sunshine brigadiers...folks seriously think this s*** show is going to get better with another year or two? Congrats--your willfully-myopic optimism is allowing a charlatan to take this program to new lows.

NEBRASKA'S IDENTITY = POWER FOOTBALL

Bring it back in 2016!

Yep. It's what brought us all the hardware. You forgot to include all the conference championship trophies in your signature :D

David Shaw? Herman?

Dude...Either would be a slam dunk. Herman's recent success vs. Shaw's stability. I don't know if Shaw would leave Stanford unless we offered a lot of money but I love his coaching style. Bruising rush offense and tough as nails D. And I believe he is a defensive minded coach, I'm not 100% sure. Herman on the other hand would seem like a long shot... USC I think has him on their radar.

I would like to suggest that to put a good face on this season that we have a bowl game in Memorial Stadium against one of the other Nebraska state colleges. Maybe we could get a win to end the season??????

Neb vs the 8 man state champions.

That's risky! If they are champions, they might beat us. The champion eight man team probably has 8 great wallk-ons to be starts on Iowa, KSU or

Wisconsin.