***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I think the majority wanted Pelini gone because they thought Nebraska would go out and get a proven coach. Not a coach the is .500 for his career.

Pelini needed to go too. I supported getting rid of him, but not this hire.

Agreed. And that's what is sad about the discussion happening on these boards, as people automatically assume if you are calling for Riley's departure, you are a Bo Pelini fan, when that isn't the case.

Frankly, it's becoming increasingly clear that there are two hires that need to be rectified at Memorial Stadium--Riley's and Eichorst's.

Must be the coaching staff's fault.

Its the

players you keep throwing under the bus......

It's the coaches you keep throwing under the bus.........

One of the two is mentioned in that twitter comment about lots of smiles as they're getting their ass beat. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I'd like to be the team that looks serious and focused when we are losing like this.

The only lack of heart I see is here in this chatroom. Riley may not be Weeb Ewbank, but he has coached well enough to win a lot of games this year that turned into L's based on some last second fluke plays and bad luck.

When nebraska comes back to win this game today you guys should feel awfully embarrassed.

I tried this two quarters ago....when it was still a game.

When we lose how much crow will you eat?

I'm confused. Do you want Nebraska to lose?