Coaching Nomination Thread

Redux

AD Alberts HC Frost

I sure like the idea of Alberts as AD - he understands.

Frost - the risk of a rookie. However, if Frost brings in dynamic DC and OC it could work.

Otherwise:

1. David Shaw. His Stanford teams looks like NU of old - power running.

2. Mullen

3. Justin Fuente ( I watched him play HS QB at Union HS here in Tulsa - great player and a great rising coach - very smart)

4. Tom Herman

5. Paul Johnson (my 2007 pick - but maybe too set to make a change now)

Woody Hayes.

Never understood the point of posts like this, other than stirring the pot. Go You!!!

It gets talked to death in other threads that aren't about a new coach, why not actually have a thread where people can nominate their pick instead of cloggint up other threads?

haven't heard this name in the pot yet so i'll throw it in.

Doc Holliday HC Marshall

Recruits really well to a back water in western Virginia, lands a good number of Florida kids every year. Rebuilt Marshall into a playoff contender here the last three years, and runs a offensive system that would work perfect with the kids we have on the team right now.

Seriously, Herman is my #1 pick today. He was outstanding as OC at ISU and I hated to see him go to tOSU. Not surprising he has done an immediate 180o at Houston already.

Frost was my #1 last year, but is a perfect 1A of we can't pay Herman enough or lure him from somewhere else. We can give him "time" and still win 9-10 games a year while he's "learning" to be a head coach. I don't understand why we should be afraid or ashamed to just be "Nebraska" again? This solves all of our identity issues, our buy-in issues, our cultural issues, and our grumpy fanbase issues...except of course those that are ashamed to go back to being boring old Nebraska. At least he would have a chance to reimplement the type of system and mindset that made NU successful over 40+ years, with a modern college offense.

Get a homeless drunk lying in the gutter on O Street. He and his friends have absorbed more football knowledge from sleeping in Husker fans' pi$$ than the morons currently in charge.

FLAS are you feeling so little love over at Huskerpedia that you felt the need to come over here and drop turds in the water. Why don't you run back over there and take CM back with you.

• Fire 3