***Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Srs question. Why not throw a hail marry?

Tommy would throw a pick 6

Tommie would feel pressure after about 2 seconds. Throw off his back foot. Int or incomplete pass.

Thanks for answers.

Three Big Things

1) Gerry. Probably single-handedly the reason for MSU's big pass plays. He looks lost and continues to take just the worst angles possible and overpursue. I don't know why the coaches continue to play him, especially after Aaron Williams played a solid game and has showed that he can play the position.

2) QB Pressure. Non-existent in the first half with the only sack negated by Gerry literally tackling the TE on a screen that was read properly. We're going to have to get more pressure on Cook in the 2nd half, otherwise he's looking like he's settling into a rhythm and will tear up this secondary in the 2nd half.

3) Playcalling. Overall much improved. There have been a few head-scratching plays, but no game is complete without those. Janovich has touches, Cross is pounding it up the middle, the read option was used (and hopefully will be used more). It's a good mix of plays that is keeping MSU on their toes. Sparty's secondary has just as much issues as Nebraska's and we should continue to take advantage of that when we can while still staying on schedule with the run game.

We're still in this game everybody. Completely winnable at this point, but the first drive of the next half is going to be important.

• Fire 2

and that's it. i predict 38-13 as the final score.

Shut the F*** UP!
you shut the F*** UP!

Both of you stop it.

......or so help me God, I'll stop this car and come back there and paddle both your behinds.

Wait till your dad gets home !

Son, go get my belt, now.

I hated when I had to get my own spankin implement