***Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Difference in the game so far in my opinion is when Langsdorf called that bubble screen pass that got blow-up for a loss right after Nebraska was driving the ball with the running game inside Michigan State's 30 yard line.

It was a drive killing play-call decision. Probably could have gotten a touchdown, but had to settle for the field goal.

• Fire 1

To think prior to that I just trolled MSU forums, I guess it is my fault I created a karma issue.

Why?? We don't really get much trolling from other fanbases around here (usually actually quite the opposite which is refreshing), so why go instigate it over there? Unless of course you want trolls to come here...

Did it as a MU fan anon user name.... Called them little brother, almost look as good as big brother. Used to work for a hard core MU fan they hate MSU. Nothing mean, just said who would think MSU would be trailing the Huskers at 23 seconds... That did they need Big Brother to come help them?

MSU really has a chip on there shoulder about being little brother.

I'd rather play 10 than play Gerry. That's where I'm at right now. Look... they made a play!? #25 is there!

Are you f'ing high? That TD is not on Gerry.

That TD wasn't really on Cockrell either. Think he covered that just about as well as he could. Sometimes QBs just make great passes.

QFT. Great throw. Coverage was there. Pressure is the issue right now. No push. Line tired. Need to help them with well designed blitzes

Some creative defense changes to confuse them for a half. Second half the Spartans will adjust and Cook will fix his issues and they will pound us (most likely). Only an injury or fluke plays coming out of the half would keep this one close. You can just feel the pressure and the inevitability of what's coming this half.

I'm happy with the first half. Made some mistakes, as did MSU, but we are playing even with a top 10 team. Have a chance to win.

Heck ya! I never dreamed this would be the half time score. I am very happy and excited. We are (or where mentally tough) we keep this close going into the 4th we go this. I just cant wait till we can eat some chicken later this year when Hawkeyes come to Lincoln. Beating two top 10 teams in one year heck ya. Not super happy but lot better then I thought this season would be.