Pelini goes off on officials in YSU vs NDSU game, drawing 2 unsportsmanlike penalties

huskerfan711

Sideline reporeter saying NDS coaches said al they had to do was make the Youngstown sideline uncomfortable and they would kmplode. Was just a matter of time.

I got a kick out of that. It really is that easy

Bo loses mind. Team loses game.

My whole issue watching this from an outside perspective is how i defended this nonsense till nearly the bitter end. And even then when i jumped ship, it was strictky from a win/loss football sense. The post firing video was very disturbing as i lost all faith in my owm judgement of character. The Bo Pelini experience will prove to be a humbling on for us all.

I just pray to god he doesnt wind up at Hastings college, cuz thats the level hes headed for.

The thing is... He wasn't wrong. He was just an a-hole.

It was a terrible call, but how can a guy who is getting paid that well not realize that he is hurting himself and his team.

Bo is so competitive, you would think that part of him would overrule his temper. The best strategic move is to stay calm.

still, I find myself cheering for him, not against him. And this is a guy who wanted him fired.

He needs more help than simply moving back home and taking a low-pressure job. He needs professional psychiatric help. I hope for his sake, and the sake of people around him, he gets it.

Seriously.

Yeah, it's pretty clear there's something seriously wrong.

Is it possible that Bo has chronic traumatic encephalopathy from playing football? I believe one symptom is inability to control emotions.

Once a couple of plays go by, they have to move on and try to win. Two or 3 pass plays and they might be in FG range to tie.

He wasn't even part of the team at the end of the game. Focus on calling plays.

It wasn't that he embarrassed us as much as this demonstrates how easy it was to make him ineffective by pissing him off ...

Great coaches (and players) can get mad, shake it off, and resume the long term goal .

Seems like I always end up with that kind of boss

He's had 4 penalties this year. Name a player in the country who's had 4 unsportsmanlike penalties this year. I bet good money there are no head coaches either.

He should have been calling offensive plays not moving them backwards. Fire, drive, being a man, or whatever else in the long rant I barely read, has nothing to do with it.

He'd rather be right, then give his team a chance to win the game.