Reported Sexual Assault at Armstrong's House Under Investigation

In the criminal justice system, sexual based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives that investigate these felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories. BUM BUM

You forgot:

"The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event."

They only put that on there to legally cover their ass because they copy real-life situations all the time.

One of the episodes of the original Law and Order was based on a murder-suicide type event involving very prominent administrators at my college. It aired a year or two after I graduated but if you knew about what happened it was obvious where they got the idea. Very surreal.

A press conference being scheduled usually isn't a good sign.

Mike'l Severe Retweeted

Jack Mitchell Retweeted David McGee

I have NO direct insight, but my 'legal instinct' on timing is perhaps charges won't be pursued any further.

Jack Mitchell added,

David McGee @dpm917
@JackMitchellLNK What do your law background instincts tell you on this one?

I truly wonder what happened then, Facts need to be released here because now the court of Public opinion is really going to look on this very negatively!

Wrong. No facts need to be released. This will be forgotten in a few weeks, especially as the comments point toward he-said/she-said, or withdrawn consent.

• Fire 1