Is the weather keeping any of you guys from Lincoln?

teachercd

Weather plus theyre closing gates, making you stand in line 40 min. Because all coats must unzip to see if you are wearing a certain type of vest. With no credible threat according to the gov. Ridiculous.

This statement is ridiculous
Have fun at the game, Tory.
Apologies, happy thanksgiving

Driving 6 hours 1 way to see it. Not a FAIR weather fan. Going to watch the Huskers ruin another season

Holy cow.......? Give the kids a break - they played their hearts out this season - never gave up - unlike you!

I'd love to be able to be at this game and I'd cheer my guts out. This is a team coming together - I think they will show us something that will make everyone proud to be a Husker!

GBR

Driving 6 hours 1 way to see it. Not a FAIR weather fan. Going to watch the Huskers ruin another season

Holy cow.......? Give the kids a break - they played their hearts out this season - never gave up - unlike you!

I'd love to be able to be at this game and I'd cheer my guts out. This is a team coming together - I think they will show us something that will make everyone proud to be a Husker!

GBR

Pretty sure hes talking about ruining I**as season. Settle down.

GBR

Pretty sure hes talking about ruining I**as season. Settle down.

^^^^Yep. Spoiled mich st perfect season. Now time to take Iowa out of the playoff pictures.