Scott Frost to UCF

As a USF alum....crap. Great situation he's walking into especially with the expectations so low after UCF not only didn't win a game, but lost by two or more possessions in every single one besides FIU and Furman. He'll need to recruit his tail off, that defense is one of the slowest I've ever seen. Give him three years there and he'll turn it around, even Jim McElwain went 4-8 his first year at Colorado St.

The American Conference is one heck of a breeding ground right now for up and coming head coaches as you can add Frost to a list of Herman, Rhule, Taggart and Fuente who just left for VaTech

Great for Scott. Maybe our coach in waiting from a far. I believe he will succeed there. He will be a good draw for the recruits who like his offense and the reputation he had at Oregon. If the MR experiment proves to be a disaster, then just maybe Scott will come here.

Since UCF plays the same conference as Tulsa, I'll get to see his team here in 2017.

I have a feeling Frost will never come back to NU. I know he's said it's his "dream job" in the past, but he also knows the scrutiny that the Nebraska head coach has. I'm not saying he wouldn't be up for the challenge, I just think it would be better for him to not put up with the hassle of being Nebraska's head coach.

Either way, good luck to Frosty. He is only one of ~125 FBS Head Coaches in the country. He is already a success by getting to that level.