This was interesting...about the bowl bonuses

was it worse than eddie murphys try at music? I lost a bet in school and had to listen to his crap for a day. it took months of solid misfits black Sabbath and townes van zandte to fix that sh#t.

Sorry to inform you, but Eddie's "my girl likes to party all the time" (or whatever it is) is a soft rock classic.

And yes, DJ's "heartbeat" was.....not good.

was it worse than eddie murphys try at music? I lost a bet in school and had to listen to his crap for a day. it took months of solid misfits black Sabbath and townes van zandte to fix that sh#t.

Sorry to inform you, but Eddie's "my girl likes to party all the time" (or whatever it is) is a soft rock classic.

Later used as a potty training video as "My girl wants to potty all the time"

Not that they will but I wonder what would happen if they tried to fight this. Is there anything in the contract that actually says they shouldn't be paid in this circumstance or are they just making it up as they go?

I wonder if it's contingent on going or being invited. Admin could always turn it down if it was the former. Although I would assume it's qualify. Maybe SE just said look man please help us out if we give you a bonus for this shitshow of a season people are going to go crazy

• Fire 1

it is??? to who or what?? I thought it was pure trash and it tormented me for a day.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/husker-coach-mike-riley-wholeheartedly-agrees-with-no-bonus-pay/article_e6b05df0-9912-11e5-ba97-1f47dcfcde93.html

“It’s obviously an administrative decision, but I agreed wholeheartedly,” Riley said. “Shawn brought it up to me and said, ‘What do you think?’ I think that’s appropriate. We’re just very fortunate to play another game. In the normal scheme of things we weren’t bowl eligible. We’re just fortunate we get to go. The credit belongs to the university for having that APR.”