***Official Foster Farms Bowl Thread - UCLA***

Mavric

I never liked pelini's antics but Mike Riley's lack of emotion is really suspect. He must have been neutered by Eichorst before coming to Nebraska. No other explanation for the lack of balls on this coaching staff. I guess getting neutered to get salaries is not bad for these coaches. I feel bad for Gerry. That should have been a top ten play and not an ejection. The referee who called that is an idiot.

This is just a flat out stupid part of the post. Plain and simple.
Did I call you stupid! I hate it when idiots pass judgement on others. If you don't agree with my post, ignore it. Don't have to pretend you are a smarter species. You are the idiot.

In all fairness, the bolded part is a pretty moronic thing to say...I mean, come on, saying a guy was neutered just to collect a paycheck??? Sit back and think about it dude!

I never liked pelini's antics but Mike Riley's lack of emotion is really suspect. He must have been neutered by Eichorst before coming to Nebraska. No other explanation for the lack of balls on this coaching staff. I guess getting neutered to get salaries is not bad for these coaches. I feel bad for Gerry. That should have been a top ten play and not an ejection. The referee who called that is an idiot.

This is just a flat out stupid part of the post. Plain and simple.
Did I call you stupid! I hate it when idiots pass judgement on others. If you don't agree with my post, ignore it. Don't have to pretend you are a smarter species. You are the idiot.

I called that part of the post stupid because it was. I didn't say you were. Looks like you are the one making it personal.